Titanfall 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

exactly my issue at the moment.

Oh well, it's still a bunch of fun I just hope this one does better than the original.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Just played a bunch more. I wish the "variety" playlist didn't have last titan standing. I get the feeling that's why NOBODY is playing it. I would stay on way longer if I could get into hardpoint, attrition, and bounty in a playlist.

Comment

Played a bunch of Hardpoint/Attrition. I don't care about any other mode.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I fucking love bounty hunt.

Also, Ronin OWNS. That shotgun is fucking intense and he can take fuckers from range with the sword swipe thing. The best is the shotgun can ricochet if you pick that perk, so you basically shoot ricocheting missles into buildings other pilots try to hide in.

Comment

Bounty hunt was my jam during the alpha. Just don't be one of those punks who camps at the bank.

Comment

I've learned to get near a bank and do a slide in and toss a grenade to stun anyone that might be hanging out there.

Comment

HIt level 11 last night. 5 credits away from hitting 100 so I can buy my fucking gun. Starting my own network helps because I can set my own happy hour time thus gaining more credits.

Comment

The hooks are so fucking deep into me now.

Comment

Join my network fuckers. My little bro did last night and we were getting credits easier since my happy hour is from 6-7cst. Then just swap out to other networks when they have their happy hours. I unlocked my guns I wanted and now completely fucking own.

Comment

I will look it up. Chances of me joining for happy hour are almost impossible though. I usually play from like 7:30-9 or so in the evenings.

I had this moment, and I wish I had thought to upload the video, that everything clicked and I was just in love. We were down 50 points, and I called in my titan. I rushed into three enemy titans, and immediately killed two of them. I backed off the third, and took out a bunch of the mobs coming, and a pilot. My team dropped in 3 titans near me, and we killed the third titan but it also took me out. We both ejected, and I killed the other pilot in mid air, then came down on a roof on another enemy pilot, and kicked him and killed him. Then I was cloaked and punch another guy that came by me on the roof, and shot and killed another guy running across the rooftop. I swung the entire game and we won by 50.

Comment

Shit yeah. My bro and I were the top 2 for like 2 hours in every single game we played. Bunch of fun.

Comment

Yeah I was first or second in every match I played all night, except one where I tried playing with the spitfire more.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            I will look it up. Chances of me joining for happy hour are almost impossible though. I usually play from like 7:30-9 or so in the evenings.

I had this moment, and I wish I had thought to upload the video, that everything clicked and I was just in love. We were down 50 points, and I called in my titan. I rushed into three enemy titans, and immediately killed two of them. I backed off the third, and took out a bunch of the mobs coming, and a pilot. My team dropped in 3 titans near me, and we killed the third titan but it also took me out. We both ejected, and I killed the other pilot in mid air, then came down on a roof on another enemy pilot, and kicked him and killed him. Then I was cloaked and punch another guy that came by me on the roof, and shot and killed another guy running across the rooftop. I swung the entire game and we won by 50.
                            This is awesome.

Best Buy sent me a mystery reward thing so if it's a decent amount I'll probably just grab this now instead of waiting for Christmas. This thread is killing me.

Comment

To bad servers aren't cross platform. But that's also good because it's keeping me from spending money to buy the game.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                                This is awesome.

Best Buy sent me a mystery reward thing so if it's a decent amount I'll probably just grab this now instead of waiting for Christmas. This thread is killing me.

I got one of those too. It might get my ass inside of a Best Buy for once.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X