No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roger Stone aka James Bond's effeminate closeted cousin is starting some shit. Check CNN.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Schneiderman is starting to signal that the NYC case can start.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• It's now looking like Trey Gowdy for new FBI head. About an 85% guarantee.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
          It's now looking like Trey Gowdy for new FBI head. About an 85% guarantee.
          That's hilarious. The FBI will chew him up.

McConnell saying any new Russia investigations will delay and take away from the current one, so no special investigator. Guessing this is also paving the way to discredit NY state subpoenas, and anything the court of Virginia wants to look at.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            That's hilarious. The FBI will chew him up.

McConnell saying any new Russia investigations will delay and take away from the current one, so no special investigator. Guessing this is also paving the way to discredit NY state subpoenas, and anything the court of Virginia wants to look at.
            McConnell can delay all he wants, but he has no power to stop.

Comment

• McCain, Graham and Collins just killed the GOP passing the Methane Tax repeal. The start of a GOP protest block against Trump.

Comment

• That footage of the Russian ambassador laughing contemptuously and mocking Comey's firing is really pissing me off. That should galvanize anyone on the fence about this fucking thing.
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                  That footage of the Russian ambassador laughing contemptuously and mocking Comey's firing is really pissing me off. That should galvanize anyone on the fence about this fucking thing.

I just keep telling myself: 25 sealed indictments.

Now, when the fuck are they going to open or are more going to be added?

Comment

That footage of the Russian ambassador laughing contemptuously and mocking Comey's firing is really pissing me off. That should galvanize anyone on the fence about this fucking thing.
                    It should, but remember: Opioid America only cares about upsetting liberals. So this is all a big joke to them.
                    Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Senator Markey just spoke to CNN about the New York grand jury being empaneled.

Comment

• Sounds like Senate Dems are threatening to outright boycott all senate proceedings unless a special prosecutor is named.
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

Sounds like Senate Dems are threatening to outright boycott all senate proceedings unless a special prosecutor is named.

It's building to that. Right now, it's fucking impossible to get a hold of anyone outside of the Social Media Pundits.

People are fucking flying today.

Comment

• I think people will be flying all week. I just hope that tomorrow's testimony by Comey launches the takedown in full force.

Comment

Damn near crushed my phone in anger watching that shit.

Comment

I think people will be flying all week. I just hope that tomorrow's testimony by Comey launches the takedown in full force.
                                He'll be back before Cmte next Tuesday as well. Closed session too.

Comment

Working...
                                X