No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love that Flynn's attorney is floating the idea that he's asking for immunity because the news media hurt his fee fees. Fuck off, you don't need immunity because you think the press is running their mouth. I hope the next week is exciting but I'm expecting a slow burn on this stuff now.

How about Pence-y, huh? Dude's deranged. I'm glad more of his brain damage is seeing the light of day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
      Alright, Troy...what's Flynn got that he thinks he can get immunity over?

I literally just got to a point where all of the information seemed to die down.

Holy shit, this crap just keeps turning into a shitty crime novel.

I'll make a list to start.

1. Mike Flynn knows he's going down. Wants a deal so that he's not 95 getting out of prison.
      2. Senate Intel Comm and FBI Director Comey: "Well, you had a chance to cut a deal. Now, what you have for us isn't worth freeing you"
      3. Mike Flynn now: "I DON'T WANT TO GO TO PRISON! I'll tell you anything. I'll suck yo' dick"
      4. Senate Intel Comm and Comey: "You had your chance, bigger people are now implicated and have given up more"
      5. Mike Flynn now: "I'm so going to jail"
      6. Senate Intel Comm and Comey: "You and a ton of others"

Basically, Flynn finally cracked after 6 weeks of interrogation and wanted to implicate top members of the chain of succession. The problem is he waited too long and now he has no cards left to play.

While I know that a lot of Leftists are thrilled about this, there's something truly fucked up that we're now having to acknowledge. Trump is going to down and quite possible a ton more.

Whomever is left (looks like future President Mattis) is going to have to acknowledge what Russia did and respond in kind. What form this takes is up in the air, but it's kinda fucking scary. If I was any form of opposition party in Russia, I'd be making Post Putin plans NOW.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I'm certainly not thrilled. As much as I dislike Trump, I really think it's horrible to have a situation like this bring down an administration...ANY administration. We don't need the chaos and uncertainty, and we really don't need a long, drawn out process to get these people out. Now, we're probably looking at years of this scandal wreaking havoc in Washington and killing our economy.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

I'm certainly not thrilled. As much as I dislike Trump, I really think it's horrible to have a situation like this bring down an administration...ANY administration. We don't need the chaos and uncertainty, and we really don't need a long, drawn out process to get these people out. Now, we're probably looking at years of this scandal wreaking havoc in Washington and killing our economy.

Well, that's also wrong because older Americans are still viewing it as Watergate II.

It's FAR WORSE than being Watergate's dopey little brother. If this turns against Trump, then it confirms the worst possible scenario. One of America's two leading parties allied with a foreign power to successfully conduct a new form of War against America.

It's unprecedented and still hard to grasp at this point in time.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
            One of America's two leading parties allied with a foreign power to successfully conduct a new form of War against America.
            I don't think it'll go that far. The ramifications of a complete party essentially committing treason would destroy the USA.
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Is that honestly where the evidence is going? That the GOP upper echelon allied itself with Russia, directly and indirectly, to win the election? No hyperbole...is that where we're going?

Comment

Is that honestly where the evidence is going? That the GOP upper echelon allied itself with Russia, directly and indirectly, to win the election? No hyperbole...is that where we're going?

Yes. Up to the minute update:

There's now calls to subpoena the heads of Facebook, Twitter and Peter Thiel due to their ties to Cambridge Analytica.

Cambridge was part of the Cruz campaign to hit Trump until they got a better contract offer. The new kicker is that they might've been working with RT and other outlets for months before that.

The big nugget to leak out of today is Cambridge illegally accessed the newsfeeds of every American citizens since January 2016. Zuck knew and let it happen.

Comment

• Sockpuppets accounts linked to zombie farms that could target up to 270 million Americans within 24 hours' notice.

Micro-site triggering to respond to campaign issues or new foreign directives.

Full acknowledgement of Twitter and FB being accused. Somehow Jared Kushner tied into it.

Comment

• Trump also just had a meltdown about 30 minutes ago when asked about the new Flynn developments.

He stormed off and left the executive orders he was going to sign open to the public. VP Pence had to secure the documents that Trump left in the room unguarded, as Trump fled to Oval Office.

Direct press recounting:

after @MajorCBS asks about Flynn, Trump leaves signing ceremony without signing executive orders. Pence went and picked it up from desk

Comment

Is that honestly where the evidence is going? That the GOP upper echelon allied itself with Russia, directly and indirectly, to win the election? No hyperbole...is that where we're going?
                      Seriously. This writing has been on the wall. Even for the ones not actively involved and in the room with Russian agents...they were completely complicit and happy to profit from what they knew was going on.

Comment

• Awww, poor, widdle Trumpie-poo just had another tantrum because things aren't going his way? Why am I not surprised?
                        Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• What's the latest that you're hearing, Troy?

Comment

What's the latest that you're hearing, Troy?

Not a ton, but I've got the bot pulling down everything from Monday evening to now. I've been in PT transition for my leg, so I haven't had a super amount of time to use freely until today.

Comment

What's the latest that you're hearing, Troy?

Apparently the accusations that Team Trump is buying hit pieces against Comey and others bore fruit.

What's weird is how many friends Peter Thiel still has at Gawker. Whomever this Ashley Feinberg person is...she pissed off the people you don't piss off. She doxxed Comey, but she didn't quite compromise anything. Still, she's getting investigated as to see who ordered it.

Phil Owen is apparently a social media acquaintance of her, I should ask him what he knows about her.

Out of the accused hit pieces, the only one I can identify is that bizarre Op-Ed that Deadspin chose to ran. That being said, it's funny how Gawker places all got Right-leaning hit pieces within a 72 hour time frame that shared the same talking points.

Regardless of this shit, Comey got his 20 man Untouchable squad approved and they're rolling out. Mid-summer TV trial media event still fits within this timeline.

Little bit of background on group: https://www.ft.com/content/40498d94-...4-13e067d5072c

Comment

• Steve Bannon just got thrown off the National Security Council.

Comment

Working...
                                X