No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We've had too many instances of HE'S GOING DOWN, THIS IS THE BIG ONE for me to jump on the train. I'm gonna wait and see how this shakes out before i start baking that celebratory cake. The signs are there that I can at least go out and buy the ingredients, though.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• LOLOLOL Paul ryan is a fucc boiiiiiii LOLOLOL

(Still stinks Trump/Bannon aren't going to catch any real flak for this. They own Trumpcare as much as Ryan.)

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
        We've had too many instances of HE'S GOING DOWN, THIS IS THE BIG ONE for me to jump on the train. I'm gonna wait and see how this shakes out before i start baking that celebratory cake. The signs are there that I can at least go out and buy the ingredients, though.
        That train doesn't exist here. All I'm doing is watching Scarface at 2x speed.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Hearing rumblings that the FBI may have flipped Flynn into turning on others. If that is indeed true, hooooooo boy.
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• If the Feebs managed to flip Flynn, I can't wait to see who he rolled on. The list of higher targets is pretty short.

Comment

• Saw something that Flynn has "vanished" and that's why they think the FBI has flipped him. Basically "we protect you from Putin having your head, or we send you back into the world having been under our care with a million assumptions out there. Have fun picking!"

That story about Bannon saying "this isn't a debate, you WILL vote yes" is goddamn hilarious.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                That story about Bannon saying "this isn't a debate, you WILL vote yes" is goddamn hilarious.
                I really hope that word comes out that somebody told him to go and fuck himself after he said that.

Comment

• I used to think Bannon was kinda Rove-ian with his strategery but...Yeah, no. The papers should start using "strategist" in quotes. What a dope.

Comment

I really hope that word comes out that somebody told him to go and fuck himself after he said that.
                    Exactly that happened. I forgot who it was, but the quote was "The last time someone told me I had to do something I was 18. It was my dad, and I didn't listen to him either."

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      Saw something that Flynn has "vanished" and that's why they think the FBI has flipped him. Basically "we protect you from Putin having your head, or we send you back into the world having been under our care with a million assumptions out there. Have fun picking!"

He's been flipped for awhile, but his shit is just paying off now.

Chaffetz and Nunes are fighting to fill in the gaps in Team Trump, but Chaffetz is damaged goods and Nunes already perjured himself twice.

I've been going light on this due to being busy, but I'll try to throw together a current breakdown by Wednesday at latest. Hopefully, tonight.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• This is funny.

http://theconcourse.deadspin.com/wai...paign=mondayPM

While I'm glad it acknowledges that Democrats had absolutely nothing to do with this spectacular faceplant, I wish more stories would acknowledge that it failed because the "Freedom Caucus" didn't think it was evil enough

Side note - how did they come up with the name Freedom Caucus? Freedom from government overreach? Even though all of them would be happy to legislate what a woman can and can't do with her body?

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                          This is funny.

http://theconcourse.deadspin.com/wai...paign=mondayPM

While I'm glad it acknowledges that Democrats had absolutely nothing to do with this spectacular faceplant, I wish more stories would acknowledge that it failed because the "Freedom Caucus" didn't think it was evil enough

Side note - how did they come up with the name Freedom Caucus? Freedom from government overreach? Even though all of them would be happy to legislate what a woman can and can't do with her body?
                          The Paleo Cons are going to fuck up more shit, as they want Trump. They don't want Ryan or Pence. Anyone under the age of 60 is going to be seen as ineffective by them.

Comment

• SVB Bank is back in play, as it's how they got Kushner and more that they aren't discussing openly.

Dept of Justice is being asked to investigate Jeff Sessions. It's starting a mini civil war in the DOJ.

Michael Ellis and Nunes are the next two big names to watch, as Kushner throws himself on the mercy of the government. Welcome to the new -gate.

Comment

• Alright, Troy...what's Flynn got that he thinks he can get immunity over?

Comment

Alright, Troy...what's Flynn got that he thinks he can get immunity over?
                                CIA and FBI seem to be not interested, which means he's fucked. They don't need him.

Or in a horrible worst case scenario for America, he has nothing worth it.

Comment

Working...
                                X