POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• never heard of Pizzagate.

And yeah, forgot about Weiner. That guy's got issues.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    Originally posted by Martin
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I am fucking LIVID over this Mar a Lago shit from the weekend. Jesus Christ, this fucking guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
        never heard of Pizzagate.
        Kind of shocked you have somehow avoided hearing that fucking fairy tale bullshit.

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
        I am fucking LIVID over this Mar a Lago shit from the weekend. Jesus Christ, this fucking guy.
        Yuuuuuuuuuuup. The other thing in the photo Troy posted is that's a classified document about NK missile testing on the table in front of fuck face.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
          Kind of shocked you have somehow avoided hearing that fucking fairy tale bullshit.

Yuuuuuuuuuuup. The other thing in the photo Troy posted is that's a classified document about NK missile testing on the table in front of fuck face.

Pizza Gate is a Right Wing fairy tale with about 30% truth and 70% of fucking nutty. Are there gay dudes hosting weird fundraisers and parties there? Yeah.

Everything else is unsubstantiated or imagined by psychos.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Trump Cabinet Clean-Out.

1. Michael Flynn - removed Feb 13th 2017
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Sacrificial lamb. It's nice to see but things aren't really moving forward until some of the other shitweasels start dropping.

That Pizzagate thing was so bizarre I still don't think I fully understand it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                Trump Cabinet Clean-Out.

1. Michael Flynn - removed Feb 13th 2017
                Figured this was going to happen as Trump didn't answer any questions about Flynn during his news conference with Trudeau yesterday.

Also, Trump is SO horrible when it comes to answering questions. Or speechmaking. Or opening his mouth.

Comment

• Today's insanity

• Who made the case against Flynn that caused his resignation? That would be fired Acting AG Sally Yates. Her work before she got shitcanned laid the groundwork and appears she's getting subpoenaed for more info in the future.
                  • Pence and Sessions are getting investigated at Flynn level next.
                  • American Intel Community is widely withholding info from Team Trump about the Dossier and what they've uncovered about the Russian issues. Not sure how long this will last before Sessions is sicc'd on them.
                  • MKATE is a private Russian plane belonging to Russian billionaire and businessman Dmitry Rybolovlev.
                  • Whenever Trump gets in trouble or has to have a Russian visit. MKATE is in the air.
                  • Flynn is apparently furious about his forced resignation and appears to want to talk.
                  • Lara Trump (wife of Eric) is the new name on Team Trump to be mentioned in connection with illegal shit. They believe she's abusing contacts to pry NYPD case info to benefit Sessions' efforts to protect Trump.

Comment

• Jesus. Any one of those items is ridiculous to read, let alone all of them in one post about one administration that is not even 4 weeks old.
                    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
                      Jesus. Any one of those items is ridiculous to read, let alone all of them in one post about one administration that is not even 4 weeks old.

I have a new email dedicated to this shit. Everyday, I hit fetch messages and I never know what I'm going to get.

What's amazing though is that one of my peeps was on MSNBC today. I think this was his/her's first time on National TV.

Comment

• So, it looks like the 24/7 news cycle is going to start following the North Carolina October Surprise thread.

Get ready to watch a 15 year old girl and her family get dragged through the mud in order to see Anthony Weiner finally get arrested.

Comment

• Gross.

Comment

• So sad I will be in a training all day and miss all the inevitable madness to happen today.

Comment

• The number of Republicans saying "what's the big deal?" about this Russia stuff is infuriating. I hope it's soon revealed that McConnell has been behind this for months and he gets taken down too, along with that bitch Ryan and side bitch Chaffetz.

Comment

• Conway is probably going to be the next to get fired. She's already starting the social media shutdown.

Comment

Working...
                                X