No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That still pisses me off that it got the rug pulled out from it when it really started making big moves.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Good news for all you NCIS fans. I just found out some spoilers for next season. They're not going to kill off Ziva David. They're going to transition her character out.

They also did not kill all of the ladies who left the show. They didn't kill off Jamie Lee Curtis' character, the attorney that was annoying Gibbs and the military lady that Gibbs was seeing at one point.
      Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• just got to the chicken episode of Orange. So good. So good man.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Rob, just save the last episode until the second season premieres next year. That's only half a joke. The 12th ep works okay as a finale and the last scene of the 13th just makes you say "oh WTF, I need to see what happens next right NOW."

Comment

• Low Rising Sun comes on after Breaking Bad. Make sure you check it out.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
              Low Rising Sun comes on after Breaking Bad. Make sure you check it out.
              Reminders on both already set.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Mad Mang.

Ronald Graper is bretty cool guy who doesn't afraid of anything
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  Low Rising Sun comes on after Breaking Bad. Make sure you check it out.
                  You know, I'm a HUGE fan of Lennie James and Mark Strong, but holy fuck was that DEPRESSING.
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                    You know, I'm a HUGE fan of Lennie James and Mark Strong, but holy fuck was that DEPRESSING.
                    Yeah. I am going to give it a couple more episodes, but a lot of tv critics are saying it's shit on a stick despite the work the cast puts in.

Comment

• I did not get a tv boner from the first ep. I will give it a few more though. Why isn't it Sunday yet though. #missingheisenberg
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Orphan Black

So far so good, and that lead actress is fucking FANTASTIC.

Comment

• ROCKY 4 OR UFC?

JESUS CHRIST THIS IS A TOUGH ONE

Comment

• UFC because Chael Sonnen, that's why.

Comment

• (until Sonnen comes up and gets destroyed)

TRAINING MONTAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Except he choked Shogun DA'FUQ OUT BRO!!!!!!!!!!! DO YOU EVEN UFC BRO?!???

Comment

Working...
                                X