Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had a child hood, I just thought that OZ was fucking stupid. If I was a girl, maybe it would have resonated with me more. Who knows? And I don't hate on Jim Henson, it's just that I doubt I'd dig DC now but I do enjoy his puppets. Was just watching some The Muppet Show a bit ago.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• You thought Wizard of Oz was for girls at 6? Je-sus.

Of course I used to watch Annie all the time at that age. From what I've been told, I don't have a memory of that.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• No, I thought it was fucking boring as shit and looked stupid. I was watching STARWARS, Back to the future, etc at 6.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Now I can appreciate the SFX and what not about it, but I just don't give a shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
            Now I can appreciate the SFX and what not about it, but I just don't give a shit.
            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• THE DEADEYES!

Comment

• Hence DEAD SOUL!!!! Like someone posting in this thread perhaps?
                We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• Yeah well. I really wanted that bag of cool ranch doritos a few years ago. I regret nothing.

Comment

• Hey zombies have rights too, amirite?

Just fucking with you Rob. No movie is sacred in my book except WOK. Hate away.

Comment

• Haha. WOK >>>>> WOO

Comment

• That should be just plain understood.

Also, I've got a photoshop request. Someone needs to photoshop Rob's head on Spencer zombie. EPIC!!!!

Comment

• People we are all missing one very important fact here.

Hocken watches Annie.
                          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Watched. I don't think he still watches (Ed, please don't admit this fact).

Comment

• He does Howard. Trust me, he does.
                              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• He wasn't singing any songs at the CA meet-up, was he? Oh Ed. When will you learn?

Comment

Working...
                                X