Black Sails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Sails

Since I love pirates I had to check out STARZ's new show. It starts this weekend but it on demand right now if you want to check it out.

Decent beginning. John Silver is a bit too Orlando Bloom for my tastes, but Flint and Bob Hoskins (can't remember his name, but he reminds me of Smee) is great. I'll never look at Blackbeard the same. This could be a lot of fun or it could shit the bed in 2 episodes. either way, I dug the pilot and am curious to see where it goes. Once they go into detail about what the missing page of the journal was about I was kind of hooked.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Eagerly waiting to see this on Saturday. Saw some behind-the-scenes stuff and I'm stoked since most of the other shows I'd been watching are done (Spartacus, Magic City, The Borgias, and Boardwalk Empire's done after next season) and I need this and True Detective to hold me over until Game of Thrones starts up.

Also, pirates = awesome sauce.

Comment

yeah, if anything it earned 3 more episodes from me.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Finally watched the second episode. It was meandering a bit there in the beginning but I like where this is going now. John Silver is a crafty bastard.

Comment

I shall inquire.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
          X