Eastbound and Down: Season 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
    Also he was dressed as Colonel Sanders at dinner time.
    GODDAMIT YES that was the joke that tied it all together!

Comment

"Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

There's someone else he reminds me of but I can't think of it right now.

Comment

On second thought, I was mistaken.

Comment

FUck to this show. Gotdamn. First we get the most fucked up dinner party in a long time then we get Toby in a goddamn sandhole with a blanket covering him.

<3
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

The sandhole bit.....it took me a few minutes to recover from that. I had to pause it and get the laughter out and then go back.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
                I want scissor doors on my DGC.
                My brother was going to get them on his Tiberon before he got in a car accident. Since no one was hurt in the accident I'm going to say "THANK JEEBUS" for his car being totaled. He would have looked like such a dickhead with those doors.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I didn't laugh as hard through this one as other episodes, but holy shit was it super dark. I loved it. I did lose my shit completely at the Candlebox during the funeral and using Shane's twin to freak out the college girls.

Comment

This episode was fucking awesome. The bit with Stevie: "Ok, how about the next thing they do, WE do.." was PERFECT.

Comment

So dark, so awesome. Each time I think Stevie can't be creepier, he steps up.
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

him fucking Shane's sister was great as well. Same with his ridiculous boner at the beach.

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                          This episode was fucking awesome. The bit with Stevie: "Ok, how about the next thing they do, WE do.." was PERFECT.
                          Yep, also the boombox at the funeral.....GREATNESS.

Comment

Over the top playing as Kenny goes to his empty party. YES.

Comment

What's weird is that I called who Kenny's mom was going to be sight unseen.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

bald Stevie is frightening.

Comment

Working...
                                X