X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EXPENDABLES 2: EXPENDABLE HARDER WITH A VENGEANCE BOOGALOO

YES.

But fuck Chuck Norris.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

he looks like somebody's redneck dad at a baseball game
    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

HAHAHAHA. OMG. He totally does. He's just glaring at the ump.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Fuck Chuck indeed. JCVD is in this bitch. YESSSSSSSSsssssssssssss
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

there is entirely too much aging awesomeness in that poster.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          Originally posted by Martin
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Since when was Jet Li a chick?
            I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

There's no way that's Li. There must be an Asian chick who plays another merc in the movie.

Comment

I'm hard.

That cast surname at the top reads like the bible of awesome.
                XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

Guys that's not Jet Li, it's Lisa Ling and they just ran out of room with all the real stars names. Lulz
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I know, but poor guy. He's a legitimate action legend who works harder than most of the cast on most of the films he's on, and he's upstaged by a nobody.
                    I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

Unless this a subtle way of clueing us into his story in this film which is that he needs more money for a sex change and, while initially they all mock him for it, once post-op they all accept him and he becomes a transexual killing machine for the finale.

Comment

That poster is doing Li no favors but I'm sure he don't give a shit so long as he's paid and the works worth it to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
                          Unless this a subtle way of clueing us into his story in this film which is that he needs more money for a sex change and, while initially they all mock him for it, once post-op they all accept him and he becomes a transexual killing machine for the finale.
                          Why the hell aren't you writing this flick, Ben? Genius!

Comment

Teaser Trailer.

Comment

Will watch at home, like the 1st. No way I'll put cash on that since hte 1st one blew.

But, this one is worth it if only for the cast.
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                              X