No announcement yet.

Dexter Season Whatever (spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I"m sure whatever they come up with will be insulting to my intelligence. That's the only constant on this show since the original showrunners left.
    Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
      How do they even figure out a way to get out of the problems at the end of the finale? Nothing can/will make sense. I was hoping Doakes was going to make a surprise resurrection based on the episode title. Damn you, flashbacks!

That. I know it would be the worst copout if he did showup yet I was so disappointed he didn't. DOAKES 4 LYFE
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I'm still fucking bitter about the bait and switch.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I'll watch the last season as matter of completing this, but it's a chore since season 5.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I found this stupid joke on IMDB. It cracked me up more than it should have.

Q. What did Doakes order with his Cheeseburger?
            A. Some fries, motherfucker!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• It's 4am and I'm still giggling at the joke.
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Enjoying this season so far. The doctor is a great character. "Well, that was interesting" made me laugh way more than it should have. Deb is unraveling HOARD.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I think they're setting up Quinn to be the dude that exposes Dexter. He had his suspicions before in an earlier season, but then something happened with Peter Weller that I don't remember and Quinn dropped it. I think he'll go to Angel with it, who'll get the captain involved, who'll say, "You're an idiot Quinn. This is why you'll never make Sgt. Now go get me a chocolate shake." Then, at the end, Quinn will have been right the whole time and he'll get promoted to Sgt. And the whole show will ultimately be about Quinn's redemption and promotion to Sgt.

He'll still have to get the Captain chocolate shakes though.

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• well someone has to get the shakes.

Comment

• "All right Quinn, you can be a Sgt., but when I want a shake, you better run your happy little, over tanned ass down to the McDonalds and get me one...."

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• I'm just glad we got Angel's sister naked finally. That woman is SMOKING HOT AND OH MY GOD HER BUTT.

Comment

• We need to live-blog or podcast-watch the last episode together. Chronicle the derp.

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            I'm just glad we got Angel's sister naked finally. That woman is SMOKING HOT AND OH MY GOD HER BUTT.
                            pics or gtfo
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Come on naked Angel's sister....

Comment

• Debs eyes are weird. "Are you upset?" Love this doctor.

Comment

Working...
                                X