Dexter Season Whatever (spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dexter Season Whatever (spoilers)

Saw the premier. Not that impressed. The Big Bad seems to be religiously motivated, which is an awesome coincidence because Dexter is grappling with questions about faith and God.

Anyway, snark aside, that's what's troubling me about this season. In past seasons, the adversaries had Dexter examining his life because of what they were. He saw something in what they were doing and examined his life through that context. It was an organic development. This seems really shoe-horned in.

And I still hope they catch him.
    Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

YOU GIVE ADAMA SOME GODDAMN RESPECT.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

You bring up a salient point in Dexter's self-examination through comparable characters.

From a more cliched standpoint, the science/religion thing they're going for this season might mean more time in the lab for D. Which means more offensive Matsuka one liners for everyone.

Hopefully, a random gunman/kitten in a tree/exploding buggywhip will continue to thwart Quinn's efforts. That shit was insanely lazy.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
        YOU GIVE ADAMA SOME GODDAMN RESPECT.
        I don't give a dama about his feelings.

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

Originally posted by Balls Mahoney View Post
          Hopefully, a random gunman/kitten in a tree/exploding buggywhip will continue to thwart Quinn's efforts. That shit was insanely lazy.
          Yeah, that bullshit marred an otherwise pretty solid season, I thought. I was hoping, since everyone's contract is coming up, that they'd catch him at the end and spend this season putting him on trial, etc. After firing everyone in that department for being such incompetent boobs.

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

Quinn took Matsuka's crown of Most Beta Miami Metro Employee.

Matsuka's gonna nail the blonde hotness.

Is this fucking Bizarroworld?
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

I hope Matsuka nails the intern, in Dexter's kill room and then Dexter comes back with a new victim. Awkward.

I liked the stuff inter-office maneuvering last night. First time that's been interesting in years.

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

I think it's because it only involves LaGuerta's underhanded bullshit peripherally.

Everyone's just rolling with the fallout like a big squad of bros.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

BRO SQUAD ASSEMBLE!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

We need Doakes now more than ever.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

Fuck that, we need Lila here more than ever. This show needs some sex appeal like no one's business.

And apparently you and I are the only two people watching this show.

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

Agreed on both counts.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

This last episode was like a parody of Dexter. Hated it.

Also, those shots with Tom Hanks's sperm and Adama were fucking lulzworthy.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Quinn and Angel need to be stoned the rest of the season.

Comment

The Doobie Brothers was pretty fucking dumb, but not nearly as dumb as the Great Pussyreservoir Drought that is Vince Matsuka.

Who gives a fuck if Weird Eye/Fine Ass sold evidence on Ebay, you needed to close the fucking deal AND YOU BLEW IT.

Outrageous behavior. Outrageous behavior everywhere.

I hope Cyber Doakes emerges from the rubble of this latest bullshit, slaps the Chi-Town fuck in the face, and takes his job.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                              X