Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dave Matthews Band

http://www.billymccarthy.com/fdXXX/

I was watching this trailer this morning, and Carter from Dave Matthews Band showed up. As much shit as I get from Rob for this band, I think that Carter's drum kit alone shows off some major tallent: http://www.dmband.com/member/carter_equipment
    If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Re: Dave Matthews Band

DMB sucks! He pours liquid shit on old people!
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

You are a bastard.
      If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

I may be a bastard, but I don't lie... hehe
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I wish i could have been there that magical day when dave mathews put pen to paper and wrote those magnicifent words....like a monkey on a chain....brilliant!
          You totally killed us, you evil metal dickweeds! - Bill S. Preston

Comment

Sorry Lesley, I'm with Rob on this one.

Then again, I love Dragonforce so my musical tastes are not so normal.
            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Hah.

Comment

I hate you guys.

Comment

But I love you babe! You're my dixie chicken!

Comment

Arg! You know my weaknesses.

Comment

Dixie chicken? I don't even want to know.
                      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

That's how the Headcheese rolls my man. You don't ask, we don't tell. haha

Comment

Not that you guys probably appreciate this.... but Dave and Tim Reynolds are playing some shows together coming up. Of course none of them are in nor near the Twin Cities. I would love love love to see them play live. Amazing.

Comment

Road Trip?

Comment

I would love to. But they are playing in Seattle in April.... if it was in the summer I would say let's go!

Comment

Working...
                              X