I'm going to buy a smart phone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm going to buy a smart phone

My new gig is going to buy me the smart phone of my choice. I have to be with either AT&T or Verizon, but that's really it...I pick out the phone, they pay for it, and they pick up the monthly tab. I have to pay for apps but that's it.

OK, so knowing that the sky's the limit, what should I get?
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

iPhone 5 on Verizon. Thing is going to be beastly. Also, FINAL FANTASY TACTICS. ON YOUR PHONE.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Thunderbolt on Verizon or the LTE Atrix on AT&T (not yet released)

iPhone if eh, I'm beyond iOS at this point. it needs a bigger revamp than iOS5 is giving it.

Comment

I'm kinda anti-Apple, so I'm probably going to skip out on the iPhone. I was leaning towards the Thunderbolt.
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Thunderbolt is the way to go right now, but if you wait even a month who knows. The Charge is getting good reviews as well, but that design is wonky to me.

Comment

If the choice is between AT&T or Verizon, you have no reason to not get the iPhone, anti-Apple or not. I have mine on AT&T, which has greatly improved their service since the first generation, and I absolutely love it.
            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

iphones suck.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

iPhone is great if you're not a technophile. If you're the least bit technically savvy then there's little reason to get one.

Comment

My phone is awesome and you all can form a reacharound train until the sun explodes.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

Love my Charge now that it has a Netflix app that allows you to actually watch your movies.

Comment

I've got the HTC Evo, which is pretty much the sprint version of the Thunderbolt, and I love it. Best phone I've had in 10 years of having cell phones.
                      "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
                      - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
                      http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
                      http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

Oh, I admit I'm not tech savvy, but my iPhone is awesome!

Plus, I have a pink rhinestone cover for mine, so if your new job will spring for that, Matt, go for it!
                        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

Originally posted by Lisa View Post
                          Oh, I admit I'm not tech savvy, but my iPhone is awesome!

Plus, I have a pink rhinestone cover for mine, so if your new job will spring for that, Matt, go for it!
                          She knows what's up.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

Look, one thing that Matt and I have in common is a well-versed knowledge of every line from "Legally Blonde". If there's anyone I'd steer towards a pink rhinestone phone cover, it's him!

Comment

May have to make this happen, Matt. Just so the tongues will start wagging at the new jerb.

Comment

Working...
                              X