No announcement yet.

BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice package. Looks like he tucks down.
    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
      Nice package. Looks like he tucks down.
      If he "tucked" up would that be a deal breaker?
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• That's just weird. I had a boyfriend who did that. So not a deal breaker per se. Just a comment about the aesthetics.
        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• I wonder if the post production guys will have to blur our his package the same way they did with Routh.
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Got'cha. I just figured most dudes let gravity take it's course. Anyone that runs around with their junk pointing up is suspect in my view.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Apparently it's a thing. Kind of like the wiping your ass while sitting down or standing up kind of thing. Probably not noticed amongst the straight dudes (I mean what straight dude is going to stare at someone's package) but there are definitely guys who wear their dick up. *shivers* Not right.

Comment

• Shit, I've never even heard of this.

Comment

• Dick down sit wiper. Just putting that out there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                    Shit, I've never even heard of this.
                    Bring it up the next time you're at the bar with some friends. You'll probably be surprised at the discussion. Note, this is for Ed to bring up. Not Josh. Probably not a topic for straight dudes to discuss with their friends at a bar.

Comment

• Having it up like that seems uncomfortable.

Comment

• I know, right?

Comment

• Though not a typical straight dude convo anyone whose scared to talk about their dick dangle is probably to homophobe to be my buddy anyway.

Comment

• Tuck up?

That seems like a lot of work.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Not to mention the chaeffing

Comment

• I wonder what Zod is gonna look like in this incarnation.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X