No announcement yet.

BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last edited by FilmNerdJamie; 07-26-2014, 05:29 PM.
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Liking the armored up Batman head.

Liking the WW outfit, which is exactly the way her outfit should go - Greco-Roman armor as befitting an Amazon warrior. As for the heels, sometimes she had 'em in the comics, sometimes she didn't. Because comics.

I do agree with Russ - she needs to put on some more mass and muscle tone AKA get swole.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• <iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/cOd8byxdjwQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGH

(eat shit hardwick)
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• doing the Lord's work Jamie. YESSSS
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• That jackass screaming in the background kills me.
                  Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• SOOOO GOOD MANNNNN

Comment

• I ALWAYS miss these videos. Son of a bitch.

Comment

• <iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/8D32JbpV6FE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                        Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/8D32JbpV6FE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• GRAVEDIGGER NOW!

Comment

• Oh wow. WOW.

Thanks, guys!

Comment

• YESSSSsssss

Comment

Working...
                                X