Weeds - Season "should have ended 3 seasons ago"-SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weeds - Season "should have ended 3 seasons ago"-SPOILERS

So we have a 3 year flashforward. Silas is Zoolander, Shane has the best worst hair ever, Doug and Andy are Doug and Andy and Nancy now has a suitcase full of weapons.

Too short of episodes. Bring back Albert Brooks.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

This is the last year. I just want it all to die. Especially after they killed Tara to give Nurse Jackie more money.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Should have ended after season 3. And Tara was fucking annoying, I think we made it like 4 episodes in.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
        Should have ended after season 3. And Tara was fucking annoying, I think we made it like 4 episodes in.

Tara was the best show on Showtime. Put down the bong and watch better television.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

Compared to what we were watching at the time (The Shield, Breaking Bad and BSG) it didn't do much for me. I know it's on our queue to give it another go, but it's not a show that I'm chomping at the bit to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post
            This is the last year. I just want it all to die. Especially after they killed Tara to give Nurse Jackie more money.
            Seriously?

Jackie is fucking awful.

S2 Tara was fucking good (the latter half of the first was where it really started to work). What the hell Shittime?
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
              Seriously?

Jackie is fucking awful.

S2 Tara was fucking good (the latter half of the first was where it really started to work). What the hell Shittime?

Showtime is getting ran into the ground and Viacom is throwing a fit over it.

Comment

Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post

See, maybe that's why we didn't get into it. The first few episodes we saw weren't bad but they weren't great.

Comment

So, yeah, how about Weeds?
                  Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

wasn't the best season premier. This show should have ended 3 seasons ago.

Comment

But if that happened, we never would have heard of the great SeƱor Flippy Floppy.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

This thread she just be pictures of Mary-Louise Parker. I'll start.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post

I'm fine with that, but it'll get NSFW fast.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            I can get behind this.

Me quick one want slow

Comment

I'd get in front of it too.

Comment

Working...
                              X