No announcement yet.

Breaking Bad - Season Three

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loved Walt feeding lines to Jesse to yell out the RV. How about Walt and his new lab assistant? "Why the hell are we cooking meth?" made me lose my shit. I think the hitman twins are going to end up dead by the Pollo manager.

Comment

Watching the impressions of new people watching Breaking Bad is almost as good as rewatching it.

I'm looking forward to your impressions next week.
      sigpic
      360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        Loved Walt feeding lines to Jesse to yell out the RV. How about Walt and his new lab assistant? "Why the hell are we cooking meth?" made me lose my shit. I think the hitman twins are going to end up dead by the Pollo manager.
        Like a double cross type of thing? He seems too reserved for that. I would guess he'd think that would escalate things with the Cartel too much. He's certainly protective of Walt. I don't think he'd hesistate to cut Walt's throat if Walt considers backing out of the contract before it's finished.

I did like how Jesse felt the need to add "bitch" and make the lines his own when yelling at Hank. Dude can never let things be.

Comment

I figure the pollo jefe will kill the twins to protect his investment in Walt.

Comment

Oh yeah, I can see that. If the twins aren't happy with taking out Hank and keep moving on Walt then things are going to get western real fast.

Comment

HOLY SHIT

*scanners.gif*

Or perhaps more appropriately

*mexicanassassin.gif*

Comment

Told you.

Before the season is out, shit will only get MORE real.
                sigpic
                360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                  HOLY SHIT

*scanners.gif*

Or perhaps more appropriately

*mexicanassassin.gif*
                  *snicker* You haven't seen shit yet, sir.
                  The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Great shit these last two episodes. The dread and tension after the mysterious call to Hank was incredible. I understand why Jesse was brought into the partnership, but bad call dropping Gayle from the team.

Comment

A two way split is better than a three way.

Comment

$1mil is more than Walter ever could have expected, plus he didn't bring in Jesse for the money, he did it to take away the get out of jail free card. And from what we know, Gayle wasn't getting a split of the $3mil, Walter was promised $3mil, so Gayle was likely on his own salary from Gus. Walt fucked up.

Comment

OOOhhh....Jesse is back now? About time to release my favoritist gif ever.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Gayle knew the formula and Jesse was kept on because of Hank. Without Gayle, Gus would have to keep Walt on as the main cook.

Comment

Did Jesse ever really leave? The partnership was on hiatus, but he's been in every episode, if that's what you mean. The beating he took was BRUTAL.

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                OOOhhh....Jesse is back now? About time to release my favoritist gif ever.
                                What do you mean back now?

Comment

Working...
                                X