Breaking Bad - Season Three

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking Bad - Season Three

I know there was already a thread for this but I wanted to start a new one since a few of us will be watching it for the first time. If that's not cool, Rob, please kill this one. Anyway, back-to-back episodes start next Wednesday night. Questions I'm pondering-

1. Will Jesse stay clean after his visit to the rehab sweat lodge or whatever it is?
    2. Will Walt finally come clean with Skylar?
    3. Will Walt Jr. realize "Flynn" is a more stupid name than "Walt Jr."?
    4. Hank suddenly got smart. Will he find out who Heisenberg's true identity?
    5. How will Pollos Hermanos react to the revelation that Walt's brother-in-law is a DEA agent?
    6. Will the everyone figure out the connection between Jane, Q, the crash, etc?
    7. WHO'S IN THE BAG? WHO'S IN THE BAG?

Haven't seen S3 yet. Setting DVR now!

Comment

SEASON 3 IS TEH SEX
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I would have the babies of this show.

Ol' Walt must have sensitive skin, though, because your face shouldn't be all red from a pepper spray blast the next day.

Comment

Shit, need to watch this today or tomorrow!

Comment

Oh man, those Mexican twins are loco. Would kill for skull tips on my boots though.

Comment

OMG Skylar is a FUCKING BITCH.

Comment

WELCOME TO THE FOLD.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I can't wait to see the reactions in this thread in a couple weeks.
                  sigpic
                  360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

Yep. I already have some gifs just WAITING.

Comment

I look forward to your gifs, Roberto.
                      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

When I watched the episodes last week I thought "there's no way they're going to make Skylar the villain, right?" but I guess so.

Comment

Skylar, you are a horrible human being and I hope you rot.

Comment

I hope she gets a blue waffle.

Watched the second episode from this week today. I like the way Pollos Hermanos is working the angles. And I can't believe Hank has finally started growing a brain. As much as I hope he doesn't solve the Heisenberg case, it's good to see him on the right track.

Comment

Shit just got real!

It's been a while since Walt's been in a straight up pickle like the showdown at the scrap yard. The looks on Hank's face later when he realizes he's been fucked with AND Jesse knows about his family? I thought thatt was going to lead to something awesome and then we get the scene with Pollos Hermanos and the hitman twins! Can't wait until next week.

Comment

Working...
                              X