No announcement yet.

Recommend me some Blu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, YES!! Both of those, Martin! I love those, they'd be awesome on a big screen TV!

(Don't listen to Matt, he's just a bad man!)
    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Originally posted by MattMN View Post
      I don't know...I've kinda soured on the two 'Kill Bill' movies. I really can't put my finger on WHY that it, but I really have no desire to watch any of them again.
      Because Uma Thurman has man hands...

That's why.

Comment

Originally posted by V View Post
        Because Uma Thurman has man hands...

That's why.
        OOF! Suit you, sir!

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
          OOF! Suit you, sir!

You have impugned my honor, sir... and I demand satisfaction!

Comment

So be it, scoundrel!

1. Distract Target - "Yo mama!"
            2. Block his blind jab
            3. Counter with cross to left cheek
            4. Discombobulate
            5. Block wild haymaker
            6. Weaken right jaw
            7. Now fracture
            8. Break cracked ribs
            9. Heel kick to diaphragm

Summary: Ears ringing, Jaw fractured, 3 ribs cracked, 4 broken, Diaphragm hemorageing. Physical recovery 6 weeks, Psychological recovery, 6 months. Capacity to mock my fair Uma, Neutrilized.
            Last edited by Timothy225; 11-05-2010, 02:10 PM.

Comment

I bought my PS3 mainly because of the Dark City Director's Cut on Blu, but also because of that wonderful Blade Runner 5 disc set.
              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

CLOSE ENCOUNTERS is a must buy.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I've got to imagine the Scott Pilgrim Blu is gonna kick all sorts of ass.
                  "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                    I've got to imagine the Scott Pilgrim Blu is gonna kick all sorts of ass.
                    I pretty much figure I'll be spending Tuesday in a pool of my own man liquids.

Comment

I realise this is technically a derail, but it plagues me in most threads.

Can we please close the internet? Cos Tim has clearly won.
                      I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

So yeah, I need to go buy FULL METAL JACKET now because of Lisa. Is the blu-ray transfer any good? Nobody cocked it up like Friedkin did to THE FRENCH CONNECTION, right?

Comment

The new 3 disc 'Avatar' blu-ray is pretty damned awesome. The new footage of Jake Sully on Earth should have been put into the movie to begin with...I think that the character setup that it provides is kinda essential to getting to know and identify with Jake. I haven't had a chance to dip into the bonus stuff yet but I will...soon.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Can't fucking wait to pick this up.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Throatwobbler Mangrove View Post
                              The new 3 disc 'Pocahontas' blu-ray is pretty damned awesome. The new footage of John Smith in England should have been put into the movie to begin with...I think that the character setup that it provides is kinda essential to getting to know and identify with John. I haven't had a chance to dip into the bonus stuff yet but I will...soon.
                              repaired...

Comment

Originally posted by Throatwobbler Mangrove View Post
                                The new 3 disc 'Dances with Wolves' blu-ray is pretty damned awesome. The new footage of Lt. John Dunbar on the plains should have been put into the movie to begin with...I think that the character setup that it provides is kinda essential to getting to know and identify with John. I haven't had a chance to dip into the bonus stuff yet but I will...soon.
                                Fixed again.
                                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Working...
                                X