No announcement yet.

Showgirls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have yet to see this...my mom wouldn't let me see it when it came out...and I have never got around to actually renting it...it's in my Netflix queue...should it be moved to the top?
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

YES!!!!
      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by BiG B View Post
        I have yet to see this...my mom wouldn't let me see it when it came out...and I have never got around to actually renting it...it's in my Netflix queue...should it be moved to the top?
        WTF man! Go listen to some squeeges!
        "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

IT's the definition of a bad fun movie.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

You are a red-blooded straight man, right?

Lots of ta-tas.
            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Comment

I'M SO EXCITED! I'M SO EXCITED! I'M SO, SO, SCARED!
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I know I know...It just hasn't seemed crucial to see...So here's the deal sealer, does Gina Gershon get "squeegeed"?
                  Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

It's so bad that they eventually gave in and changed their marketing of the film. They actually pushed it in a 'so bad that you that MUST see it' fashion.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Originally posted by BiG B View Post

In a word?? YES!!
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

It's the Crazy Dutchman's version of a Russ Meyer movie.

Only no one finds love or happiness, and no one ends up a murderous trannie. And all breasts are of realistic proportions.

So really, just a Verhoeven flick with dancing and kitsch value.
                        Last edited by Captain Russ; 01-08-2010, 03:25 PM.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

The scene where the rockstar guy rapes her friend is pretty disturbing, but other than that one scene wrecking all the cheese, this movie is GOLD!

Originally posted by ScooterLaBeef View Post
                          This movie is great!
                          A few months back Bryan, Ari, and I where in a work meeting and the speaker was a movie audio special effects guy. When I asked him what was the craziest thing he ever did to replicate a sound (thinking he would say stabbing a dead pig or something) he laughed and told us that he did the audio for Showgirls and the one scene where they are screwing in the pool.... that sexy making noise, well that sound was the result of a wet squeegee being pounded inside of an old shoe.

Now go watch this movie and think of that.... it's hilarious!
                          And that's the BEST PART! It's not even the squeegee sounds - which makes it more hilarious, now that I know - it's the "sexy sounds" they're both making as they do it. It was like listening to a couple of dolphins fucking.
                          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Originally posted by LisaNY
                            It was like listening to a couple of dolphins fucking.
                            Brilliant. Showgirls: It's like listening to a couple of dolphins fucking.

That should be on the DVD cover.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              Our commentary would be sounds of me beating off while crying: "WHY JESSE WHY?!" And just stunned silence from Ceej.
                              Yep, I think this needs to happen.

Comment

YES!
                                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Working...
                                X