X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
    Oh man. This is now my favorite show. "Ok, Chandler."
    LULZ

He is Phoebe. Just him sitting there had me laughing.

Comment

Heh...assburgers...
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

"Fine. Go. Kill John Lennon again, you loser."

Comment

I died (and subsequently was resurrected by the crack medical team I had waiting in the wings) when I heard Oliver use that line against that Chapman-looking motherfucker.

This show is the goods.
          Last edited by Captain Russ; 10-14-2009, 01:02 AM. Reason: Added "Chapman-looking motherfucker" to be more concise in describing Johnny Boy's target for derision.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

You guys should all be watching this show.

Comment

Abed as Batman was awesome.

Chevy tripping balls as the Beastmaster was AWESOMER.

God I love this show.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Hottest squirrel ever.

Comment

I finally placed the hot teacher! She was the scrub nurse Derek dated on his 390827th break from Meredith on Grey's Anatomy.

Comment

Yep. Took Lesley most of the episode to get it.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

It was weird too because her character seemed kind of the same.
                      If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Spoiler: I fucking love the quote at the end. 
                        "If I stay, there can be no party; I must be out there in the night, staying vigilant; where ever a party needs to be saved, I'm there; where there are masks, where there's tomfoolery and joy, I'm there; but sometimes, I'm not because I'm out in the night staying vigilant; watching; lurking; running; jumping; hurling; sleeping; no, I cant sleep; you sleep; I'm awake; I dont sleep; I don't blink; am I a bird? No, i'm a bat; I am Batman. Or am I? Yes, I am Batman."
                        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Seriously, Abed is one of the funniest characters on television at the moment.

Comment

The first time this show did not make me LULZ. But Abed is still fucking awesome.
                            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Really? I fucking loved this episode. Joel turning into Abed was fucking great.

Comment

Sort of a middling episode, though the "Cop Rock" burn was good and cheap. Like me.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X