Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I still have like 4lbs of ribs, a tub of potato salad (mayo, not mustard, bc I'm not a goddamn heathen) and other various goodies. Oh and a cooler still filled with beer. Who wants to come over?

Comment

• me

I feel fat because I had too much beer last night
      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        I still have like 4lbs of ribs, a tub of potato salad (mayo, not mustard, bc I'm not a goddamn heathen) and other various goodies. Oh and a cooler still filled with beer. Who wants to come over?
        Ain't BBQ leftovers fucking cool? Had that goin' on twice this month. Enjoy!
        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
          me

I feel fat because I had too much beer last night
          Yeah I think I had 8 last night and I think that means I have at least 18 more left in the cooler.

Comment

• I will take the ribs, all of the ribs, and some road beers.

The mayo can take a vacation and swim in the tub with the potato salad.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• YOULL SWIM WITH IT

Comment

• FUCK YOU GIMME THE RIBS
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Fried a ton of catfish and had a pile of veggies on the side. My colon damn near burst last night.

And I have a big ass tupperware filled with ribs in the fridge for lunch.

Comment

• Last night was salmon patty night. Soooo goood
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Really wasn't in the mood for much, and my stomach has been fucking with me so I decided to do something easy, so I made a grilled turkey sandwich with colby jack. Was fucking AMAZING.

Comment

• Tuna fish and potato chip sammich with beer.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• TALES FROM THE CROCKPOT:

In tonight's installment, we watch the horror unfold as the Black eyed peas and sausage fight over rice. BUT IT WAS GHOST RICE THE WHOLE TIME

Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Why do you need to know what I had for dinner last night, huh? What fucking business is it of yours??? I don't have to tell you! I don't have to explain my dinner choices to you! I'll have what I want, I'm gonna be 48 years old in a few months, and I damn well will eat what I want, when I want, and however much of it I want!

(*Okay, yeah, I had sushi from JJ's again for like the bazillionth time. I are shame.*)
                            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Waiting to see how this comes out, but I just seasoned a chicken breast with salt, pepper, and cayenne, dipped it in egg and coated it in Panko. Got it baking at 350 right now. Gotta be good, right?

Comment

• yep
                                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                                *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Working...
                                X