Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rherb View Post
    No lie, that's probably my favorite moment from that film.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I want to eat Aunt Meg's food EVERYDAY.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• There are certain members of my family that are amazing cooks; if they ever offer to make dinner, we all have PSH's reaction.

PSH is so damned funny in that film.
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Went total fat boy mode and ordered a pizza ALL FOR ME.

(yeah I think that's my favorite Simpsons moment ever)

Comment

• Marinated 2 pork chops in Brazilian garlic lime marinade from the BBQ Bible. So fucking good.
            I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• holy balls. made robert rodriguez's sin city breakfast tacos tonight. gotdamn. amazing. tweaked recipe and added bacon and green peppers. yes.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Made ropa... had enough leftovers for Lola to take for lunch and me to have for breakfast.

I did not have any green peppers, cilantro, or lime juice... but I think it turned out ok.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rherb View Post
                  holy balls. made robert rodriguez's sin city breakfast tacos tonight. gotdamn. amazing. tweaked recipe and added bacon and green peppers. yes.

SOOOOOO GOOOOODDD

Comment

• YAY! Cock Sauce!

Comment

• Made meat balls last night, had been drinking beer all afternoon and forgot to dice up onions with them. Then realized I had no spaghetti...so I just had meatballs. Still tasty. Tonight I'm making Pollo Laredo that I still try to replicate from Alamo Cafe in San Antonio.

Comment

• last night: slow smoked ribs w/ Powderpuff rib rub, cider squirt and Texas Jack sauce; A slow smoked turkey brined in a buttermilk/old bay brine, w/ Alabama white sauce; London broil w/ chimichurri sauce & corn on the cob (I was hosting a party for my co-workers).

Tonight: Bottom round roast stuffed w/ a horseradish/bread crumb/egg/sour cream flling and potato & cheese pierogis (store bought, granted, but still. . . ).

Fuckin' MEGA chow.
                        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Ham & cheese, with jalapenos. Yep, fridge is looking thin tonight, time to go to the grocery store.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Made Pollo Laredo as planned, still working on how the sauce is made.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                              Made ropa... had enough leftovers for Lola to take for lunch and me to have for breakfast.

I did not have any green peppers, cilantro, or lime juice... but I think it turned out ok.
                              Was yummy,too!
                              “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• Grilled up some boneless pork ribs last night. Did half in a lemon/olive oil glaze thingy... and the rest with bbq sauce.

Top off with spuds and a salad, and a very interesting cheap red wine we found at Trader Joe's...

Good times!

Comment

Working...
                                X