No announcement yet.

Status Update for the new stuff.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not sure what you guys are talking about, i've never seen the site or the boards down, i kept an eye out for it all day... wtf

Comment

Something happened
      "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

he's fucking with us....

and booyah for the forum colors...i think we finally got it down....let us know if you hate it or have suggestions
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I like the forum color's, only other thing I would suggest is what was already talked about changing the color of read and unread threads.
          Oh yes, thanks for the spell check button.... now I need to remember to use it.
          "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Why do the avatars have to be so small? I had to edit that shit myself...sucks to have to work. The old format was more betters. Also, the old forums had the button to click to see unread posts and replies, is there an easy way to do that here? I miss the button to skip to the top and bottom of threads, you have the one at teh bottom that says top, but it's waaaaaay down there. Just a few thoughts, not trying to be a weenie or anything.
            Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Also if I'm the last person to post in a thread, it would be key if I didn't show up in my own "new posts". Thanks, hope I'm not being a pain...please tell me to shut the fuck up if I'm being annoying.

Comment

I've had no issues with having to edit avatars my self. You just upload the bitch and it should do it for you. At least it did with mine and Lesley's, Wierd. You can click on New Posts at the top of the page to show unread posts. Or you can click on Quick Links---Today's posts as well.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Big Brother View Post
                  Also if I'm the last person to post in a thread, it would be key if I didn't show up in my own "new posts". Thanks, hope I'm not being a pain...please tell me to shut the fuck up if I'm being annoying.

That one I'm working on.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                    I've had no issues with having to edit avatars my self. You just upload the bitch and it should do it for you. At least it did with mine and Lesley's, Wierd. You can click on New Posts at the top of the page to show unread posts. Or you can click on Quick Links---Today's posts as well.
                    I tried that and it said my picture was too large. Am I doing something wrong or is there a limit?

Comment

One second. I'll im in the admin panel. Let me see if I can figure this out

Comment

Working...
                      X