Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trade in your old headphones for sennheisers and get a rebate check back

http://www.sennheiserusa.com/upgrade...8_RebateHQ.pdf

good deal since sennheisers produce damn good headphones.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Re: trade in your old headphones for sennheisers and get a rebate check back

If you want good headphones buy these from Amazon...best deal in town. I own these they are the best I have. I also have the Shure EC5's and some high end Klipsch ones...neither compare.

http://www.amazon.com/JBL-Reference-.../dp/B000OZNKXA

Originally 80 bucks on sale for 30....
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

i would do this if I didn't get Sennheiser at such a good price ( be a home theater tech pays off sometimes)..
      I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
      Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
      Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
      She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

speaking of which...I have a few questions for you.
        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

corey, you need to hook me up with the following: Denon 2807 receiver, a pair of Definitive Technology Mythos Gems, a Definitive Technology Mythos Solo XL, and a Definitive Technology Supercube III sub. thank you.
          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Was that in english? That is all gibberish to me. And that makes me sad.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

there must be something wrong with your computer then cuz i understood that perfectly clear.. and that makes me happy haha
              I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious

Comment

I used to be all about audio shit, then I realized I didn't have the disposable income to buy the best. So I gave up for awhile. haha
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

maybe if the shipping doesnt suck ass, i can help you out with stuff i usually get 50% retail

Comment

Working...
                  X