No announcement yet.

Breaking Bad - Season Three

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It only hurts the first time. You'll get used to it.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan View Post
      I've never torrented.
      If the wait wasn't so damn long (prolly won't see Season 4 DVDs until July 2012), I'd say "wait for blu ray". Because holy fucking shit, Breaking Bad looks absolutely PHENOMENAL in make-your-eyes-bleed-from-the-glory 1080p.

And there are some scenes in Season 4 that are going to fucking SING in 1080p.
      sigpic
      360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

Pop your cherry Nathan. Breaking Bad is worth it.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I'm skeered.
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Nathan, all you need to know is here. Get on this shiz.

Comment

I'm not telling you what to do, but I'm sure I could give you some advice.

EDIT: Williams way works just as well.

Comment

watchseries.eu
                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Walt FIXED HIS WINDSHIELD TWICE, RAN OVER TWO GUYS WITH HIS CAR, GOT THE GRILL/FRONT SPOILER FIXED, AND DID NOT GET THE GODDAMN HUBCAP REPLACED. GODDAMMIT, WALT.

Also Jonathan Banks is fucking great in this
                  "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                  *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      Spoiler: midsession 3 spoiler 

<3 this fucking show
                    Needed the dancing Jesse .gif because I'm trying to cheer up a friend and figured everyone should enjoy the greatness.

Comment

everyone loves dancing Jesse.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I can't not laugh when I look at it.

Comment

Working...
                        X