Juno

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Juno

I finally watched Juno (online) and I loved it. Of course you may think of it as kind of a chick flick. But I must say, thank god I didn't get knocked up when I was 16. Shit.
    If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Re: Juno

If you did, we wouldn't be together. And you might be living in a trailer park. Drinking Budweiser..... OH SNAP!
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Only losers drink that shit.
      If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Brea and I saw it in the theatre...During the first five-ten min we kept looking at each other whenever they would make some super lame over the top 'trendy' young teen comment. I was like 'they dont talk like this through the whole movie right?'. I don't think I could have dealt with that. It was a decent movie though, even though Jason Bateman was giving the chick pedo eyes.

Comment

Working...
          X