No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ghostbusters Redux - I'll wait until it hits cable.

Re: Star Trek and the Furious - I'll check this out in the theaters, 'cause I'm very much a Trekkie/Trekker/Trek geek, and because I blew off Into Darkness until recently (I DVR'ed it the other night, gonna give it a watch).

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
      Re: Ghostbusters Redux - I'll wait until it hits cable.

Re: Star Trek and the Furious - I'll check this out in the theaters, 'cause I'm very much a Trekkie/Trekker/Trek geek, and because I blew off Into Darkness until recently (I DVR'ed it the other night, gonna give it a watch).
      Switch that for me. I'll probably bring my daughter to se Ghostbusters.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• It would be best for Pegg to not speak ill of the marketing, when this was just the first trailer, the film is still in post-production and won't be out for another seven months.

It seriously gives a bad vibe that shit is going down internally and he is trying to wash his hands of it. Which is especially shitty when he wrote the fucking movie and did nothing but take away his own responsibility of lying his ass off about Into Darkness and that "John Harrison isn't Khan" crap.
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/r_CQACHF_zY?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• that looks great
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Looks goofy as hell. I'm in.

Comment

• OK, that looks like it could be hysterical.
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Everbody Wants Some

Linklater's new flick set in the 80s. I'll check it out.

Comment

• Yeah, I want some too.
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Man...I dunno how I feel about that.

Comment

• Creed is incredible. So glad I got through the Rocky moves a little while back. This was a perfect way to keep the franchise going. That second fight is a technical marvel.

Comment

• Stallone really turned in some good work with Balboa AND Creed. Seeing that guy confront mortality and the death of those around him is a huge gut punch to me. I wish he could show more of that kind of shit in his work but I'm a Stallone mark so maybe it's just me.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Oh God there were quite a few moments in Creed where the tears flowed.
                            Originally posted by Ari
                            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                              Oh God there were quite a few moments in Creed where the tears flowed.

Homo.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                                Oh God there were quite a few moments in Creed where the tears flowed.
                                Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                                Homo.
                                Hahahahahaha, you two, get a room. The most Stallone ever got to me was the Beast inside me bit in Balboa, but you really feel like you're watching a man approaching the inevitability of death in Creed.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X