Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's not on digital. Physical import from Japan only.

Comment

• WHO'S THE MAROON NOW

Comment

• It's on Xbone now? I'll have to check it out!

The only time I've ever imported a game was for Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan!, a rhythm action game (surprised, I know) on DS.

Comment

• I would only buy it if you have someone to play locally with.

Comment

• All this Puyo Puyo Tetris talk recently on Giant Bomb and now here makes me want this. I don't even know what a Puyo Puyo is, but I love Tetris.
            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Puyo Puyo makes your fucking mind warp.

Comment

• shit looks like puzzle fighter. what's the difference?
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• No idea. Never played Puzzle Fighter.

Comment

• Played Alien Isolation for, like, 15 minutes and it felt like two hours. The Last of Us is a baby game stress-wise compared to this shit. Gotdamn. For those who have played it, I was finishing the med bay section where you need to get the keycard and passcode for the doctor.

Comment

• I got stuck on that part for like 3 hours because I kept missing shit. I remember thinking that was the spot I was going to give up.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• When you have to search patient rooms at the end I must have lucked out and picked the right one first. I don't think I found anything in the room but the objective updated and I got the F out of there. Made it through the whole section without getting eaten and got a trophy for it!

Comment

• I really need to get back into it. I got stuck on a level and then got sucked into The Lego Movie game.

Comment

• We need a BDR game of #IDARB. Those of us with Xbones play while everyone else uses hashtags to fuck with us. Stream it for Pixel Junkies. This game is nuts.

Comment

• I'm down. How much is it?

Comment

• Free with Games with Gold in February! (But you can already get it now.)

Comment

Working...
                                X