X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boxing Day...

And leave Martin-e alone, godsdammit!

Comment

Can't. not until he calls in again. He's been neglecting us.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Wedding suggestion...

Star Trek: TOS theme!

Rob with parted-on-the-side slicked-back hair and a gold velour shirt with weird medals...

Lesley as green skinned Orion slave girl...

Comment

The Fleshlightâ„¢ must be Na'vi Blue...

Comment

http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/re...=1QGTERBKDEDJM
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

heh.

Comment

I was sort of hoping for a Sound of Music themed wedding. Lesley rocking her best Julie Andrews ensemble, Ron dressed as The Captain, and the music is a selection of songs from the soundtrack.

By the time Rob and Lesley bid farewell to their guests by singing "So Long, Farewell", Rob's head will have exploded nicely!

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore Moistington III View Post
                  A 'customer review'...

I got this model b/c I was curious -- and, well, it is different. It basically causes a sensory-overload on your penis, as there are so many textures this sleeve goes through. First is some kind of twisting thing, then a lotus node (w/ a "cervix"), then the STU bumps -- WOW! It got the job done, and was definitely an unusual experience. Feels incredible!

The 'skin' is also very soft and silky, which is typical of the Fleshlight sleeves -- so it has that skin-like realism, but with those whacky textures -- which is to, evidently, come off as alien to the user. So, fuel your fantasies, if you swing that way. The genitalia look 'alien' as well -- blue-skinned w/ a double-clitoris, and strange labia.

Very nice, and original, experience. I recommend it, for the novelty alone. Not human-realistic (which it wasn't intended to be), but a fun device for something different (when you're tired of the same-old).

If you got the $$$, go ahead and get one while they are still in production.

Comment

EXACTLY.

Comment

This episode was awesome.
                      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Can we get a ruling on Rerb being Frasier Crane?

I think not... since I'm not sure he knows any brittle Noel Coward 'bon mot'.

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                          This episode was awesome.
                          Thank you sir.

I edited this fucking episode to hell haha.

Comment

BSG FTMFW!

Comment

Originally posted by V View Post
                              I think not... since I'm not sure he knows any brittle Noel Coward 'bon mot'.
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                                "People are wrong when they say opera is not what it used to be. It is what it used to be. That is what's wrong with it."

"I'm not a heavy drinker, I can sometimes go for hours without touching a drop."

Ok... I'll stop now.

Comment

Working...
                                X