Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate bees and spiders and OMG KILL IT WITH FIRE

Do they really get this big?

I wouldn't leave the house if they were around here.
    "The most radical revolutionary will become a conservative the day after the revolution." - Hannah Arendt

"It only takes 20 years for a liberal to become a conservative without changing a single idea." - Robert Anton Wilson

Re: I hate bees

Go Japan! Lesley will love this thread.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Rob
      Go Japan! Lesley will love this thread.
      What do they have to do with this??
      "The most radical revolutionary will become a conservative the day after the revolution." - Hannah Arendt

"It only takes 20 years for a liberal to become a conservative without changing a single idea." - Robert Anton Wilson

Comment

They have those sunsabitches there.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Rob
          They have those sunsabitches there.
          [x] Never going to Japan.

Comment

Originally posted by Rowhair
            I wouldn't leave the house if they were around here.
            Damn it I am soo screwed even if I stay inside. :'(

Comment

Go find the clock spider pic now. We need the trifecta of horribleness!

Comment

I regret even opening this thread. I hate, hate, hate bees
                If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Lesley
                      I regret even opening this thread. I hate, hate, hate bees
                      Ditto.

I still find it hard to believe that bees get that big. I am going to have nightmares now. bzzzzz bzzzz FUCK U LITTLE BIG FUCKER

Comment

Comment

Sick fucks!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWw!!!!
                          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

We had a centipede in our house once. It kinda reminded of what I'd see in hell.
                            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Why the shit did I open this while eating? Totally not hungry now. Rob, you owe me $5.36.
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X