PodCaust Episode 77: Angelina Jolie tricks a Juggalo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Won't lie, that call did disturb me.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

It was pretty funny though.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Still need someone to shamelessly promote me over at that site. PodCaust thread has been bumped off the page.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
          Still need someone to shamelessly promote me over at that site. PodCaust thread has been bumped off the page.
          Updated the two that were missing, despite only having a cameo in the Podcaust movie.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

thank you sir.

And your cameo means you'd figure prominently in the sequel haha.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
              Updated the two that were missing, despite only having a cameo in the Podcaust movie.
              If I was storyboard and directing, your role would be very much like Stiglitz in Inglourious Basterds. Even your introduction.
              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                If I was storyboard and directing, your role would be very much like Stiglitz in Inglourious Basterds. Even your introduction.

Haha. Nice.

Comment

Haven't seen bastards yet but I'm sure nerdious' joke amounts to....

Comment

Actually, it was quite the compliment. As Stiglitz is fucking awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                      Actually, it was quite the compliment. As Stiglitz is fucking awesome.
                      Ah, well cheers then!

Comment

Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                        Haven't seen bastards yet but I'm sure nerdious' joke amounts to....
                        Haha. When you see the movie, you'll find it's the best fucking role. And it's rather fitting since you're the "angry gamer".
                        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                          Haha. When you see the movie, you'll find it's the best fucking role. And it's rather fitting since you're the "angry gamer".
                          I'm just pissed I haven't seen it yet. Can't get someone to babysit both kids at the same time. And the messed up thing is my kids are relatively easy to watch. Oh well I guess I'll have to wait for it to hit DVD.

Comment

There's a Podcaust movie?
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                            X