• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sexy toast!
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• No new podcast this week. Lesley's parents are in town and we're going out with them. Next week will have a major huge episode to make up for the last 2 weeks.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Luke says it all.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Haha.

Depending on what Ceej is doing tomorrow, we may do one tomorrow.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• That's cool. And I just did a voicemail. Man, haven't done that one in a while.
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• is being recorded tomorrow as long as Ceej is still alive. We apologize for the 2 week delay.

Comment

• Has he been ill?
                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Who knows. It's just one of those months where we can't seem to coordinate our fucking schedules as we both keep having things come up on the days we record. But I talked to him last week and as far as I know we are recording tomorrow, and it'll be one of our 2 hour episodes probably.

Comment

• So I just started listening to these. (#70, last night). Fun, interesting and someone indeed has a dick fetish.
                    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Yep, Ceej is a pervert.

Comment

• Finally, Tonto jumps on it.

But understand the summer is the time to get shit done outside in Minnesota.

Before the dark times, before the empire. Before Rob starts talking about cock.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• It's magnificent. His name is Rob the Wonder Llama.

Comment

• Also, I'm not really like that one the podcast is over. I just like to fuck with Ceej. Lesley can vouch for that.

Comment

• True. You usually just yell "bitch ass" or "WTFLOLOLOL" over XBL.

Which is fine.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I yell bitch ass? Awesome haha. I'm partial to fuckstick.

Comment

Working...
                                X