Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jake View Post
    this thread.

HB, I'm going to try one of these thanks to your endorsement, and if the poop-o-caust happens like my other friend said, I'm taking pictures and posting them on the boards.
    Yay! Pics!

Is this any better than the Cheesy Double Beef Burrito? 'Cause those are pretty amazing.
    "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
    - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
    http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
    http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

GODDAMMIT. I'mma have to get some taco bell for lunch today. Ugh.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I can't do Taco Bell or White Castle too often, unfortunately. My system can't take that much punishment (I have very mild crohn's disease, ugh). Seriously, if I buy Taco Bell, I might as well just take my order straight to the bathroom and throw it right in the toilet...just eliminate the middle man altogether.

It's soooooooooo good, though.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

I'm in your boat Judas (mild Crohn's here too). I totally had zero problems with this. No shit-o-caust. Of course, I just had 1. Perhaps if I pounded 5 or 6 of these I would have had an issue.

EAT ONE NOW!!!!
          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
          - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Shit. I may have to try one of these today. But I was planning on having a bacon cheeseburger tonight. SO basically, I'm fucked for the day haha.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Judas Booth View Post
              I can't do Taco Bell or White Castle too often, unfortunately. My system can't take that much punishment (I have very mild crohn's disease, ugh). Seriously, if I buy Taco Bell, I might as well just take my order straight to the bathroom and throw it right in the toilet...just eliminate the middle man altogether.
              Also known as the Hot Pocket manuver.
              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                Also known as the Hot Pocket manuver.

Comment

Christ. I just ate. Thanks.
                  Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                  Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                  POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Tell me it wasn't a hot pocket. No one should eat those vile things.

Comment

I hate hot pockets. the only thing that they're good for is shredding the top of your mouth with searing hot agony.
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

Or throwing it at Benjamin Linus.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                          Tell me it wasn't a hot pocket. No one should eat those vile things.
                          No. Chili. Hot pockets are not so good. They always make me think of Dr Evil.
                          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

alright you bastards. I'm going to go grab one of these and a chilto (incase I'm not a fan) Wish me luck.

Comment

(tosses Rob some Tums)

Comment

Oh man.

So I'm conflicted. With my first bite, I was not a fan of the bacon being in there. But once I got used to the texture, it was all good. Sour cream is a must. It's now sitting in my stomach like a rock. These things would be fucking epic drunk. I'm sure I just consumed my entire day's worth of calories.

Comment

Working...
                                X