No announcement yet.

The Rules of Communication while playing video games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

14. Don't talk about your cock or balls. If I wanted to listen to trash, I'll just put on my headphones and play Podcaust's 'cast.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
      14. Don't talk about your cock or balls. If I wanted to listen to trash, I'll just put on my headphones and play Podcaust's 'cast.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

SNAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

15. Make sure to kill Nerdious and let him know how much you love Transformers and the gentle caress of a woman's touch.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
          15. Make sure to kill Nerdious and let him know how much you love Transformers and the gentle caress of a woman's touch.
          Meh. I'm a hardcore collector. I don't touch. I just look and then store it away in my closet, metaphorically speaking.
          Last edited by nerdious dorkus; 07-28-2009, 03:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
            No worries. I'll put a lid on it.
            Don't worry about it, I may have been a dick about it, just tone it done to one verse and not verse, chorus, verse,.

14. Don't talk about your cock or balls.
            Accept my invite, we need to be friends.
            Hardcore FTW
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
              Accept my invite, we need to be friends.
              Do I need to completely block you, sir?

Comment

Do I need to completely block you, sir?
                I would not do that. I'm an asset in MW, and with MW2 coming soon, you'll need me. Plus I honestly think I'm nowhere near as bad as Supr, I had to take him off of my friends list, so ridiculous.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by ScooterLaBeef View Post
                  8. Kid's...... yes you are bad ass and better than me, wish I could stay home all day while my mom brings me chocolate milk! SO STOP LAUGHING WITH YOUR CRACKIN PUBERTY VOICE!

9. Keep your TV turned down, I dont need to hear an echo of what I'm playing.

10. Dont play music through your mic, we do not share the same taste in music!
                  These are my big three right here. Get out of my head, Scooter! Get out of my head!

Also, throw me in the "likes to Rampage with BMetal" (huh huh) crowd. It's particularly funny when someone on the other team is glitching or something and he flips out. I don't play enough to notice that shit but BMetal has like a sixth sense for it or something.

Comment

17) If I'm yelling at someone over Party Chat, you probably caused it.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                      These are my big three right here. Get out of my head, Scooter! Get out of my head!

Also, throw me in the "likes to Rampage with BMetal" (huh huh) crowd. It's particularly funny when someone on the other team is glitching or something and he flips out. I don't play enough to notice that shit but BMetal has like a sixth sense for it or something.
                      To beat thy enemy one must become thy enemy. Sun Tzu said that, or maybe Wesley snipes did, either way valid point.

Comment

13. Take this list with a grain of salt as we've all been douchebags at one point or another.

I will always be a douchebag. Till the day I die!

Comment

And that picture of you wearing the Tommy overalls with no shirt helps, hahah
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Comment

I'm so sad I missed all of this...
                              Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Working...
                              X