POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And boom goes the dynamite.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• ???
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/22/polit...tes/index.html

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
          https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/22/polit...tes/index.html

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Nathan for the win with the link.

I couldn't link on mobile for some weird reason.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Trump's gotta be throwing a hissy-fit over this.

Comment

• Holy fuck, that superseding indictment is the goooood shit.

Comment

• So is the game plan to just keep piling shit on top of Manafort till he has to give up Trump? I'm trying to keep up but I have worked all the hours lately.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                  So is the game plan to just keep piling shit on top of Manafort till he has to give up Trump? I'm trying to keep up but I have worked all the hours lately.
                  Basically.

They're also now exploring UK and media factors that helped to pull of what we can now officially call in court documents....

"The active conspiracy against the United States by multiple factions."

Comment

• Cool
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Trumpito just tweeting out "WITCH HUNT!" because his paid side piece Hope Hicks is going before Congress is hilarious.

Comment

• He also announced that he's getting ready to run in 2020.

Trump (already under national and international investigation) hired Brad Pascale (also under national and NOW international investigation) to head the digital team.

Comment

• Gates has given up so much dirt and now Hope Hicks is stalling in the House panel investigation.

Gates = possibly getting charges dismissed by Mueller due to the sheer volume of info he gave up. But, only federal charges dismissed.

Hicks = can't comment on materials she gave up to Mueller, so she's Hilldogging it and just waiting out the Cmte.

Comment

• yeah, i figure that Hicks is gonna pull a Bannen and just stonewall the House Intelligence Committee in order to save it all for Mueller.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• According to NYT tonight, Hicks admitted to perjury and obstruction of justice.

Comment

• https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/27/u...?smid=tw-share

Comment

Working...
                                X