• Show
Clear All

He is younger I think but not sure.

I talked to him about IT a few days ago at Ceej's place because Ceej said:

"You guys want to watch IT? You didn't ever finish it, right Sam?"

To which Sam replied:

"Yeah, not a fan, thought it sucked."

To which I replied:

"Really? Why didn't you like it?" thinking that maybe he was just a huge fan of the book or something

To which Sam replied:
    "I hated all of the scenes with the actors. They didn't let the dialogue or scenes breathe. I thought they sucked"

To which Ceej and I said:

"...."

Of all the things that people complained about the IT remake, the actors were not one of them. He just has problems with anything that people seem to like (which I understand because I was in my 20s once too hahaha)
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Is he that non-gender specific kid from those Apple commercials asking about computers?
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

"what's a computer?"

FUCK YOU, YOU STUPID CUNT KID.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Can we just discuss for a hot second that Rob knows most of the words to The Golden Girls? I mean, I know all the words, but I watched a LOT of GG when I was a kid(don’t ask why, because I honestly don’t know). I just have this image of Rob sitting on the couch on Sunday mornings watching reruns of the Girls and snapping at Lesley and Fahey if they interrupt his binging.
          Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Probably has the entire series on VHS, DVD and Blu-Ray, too. He's just waiting for 4K and VR to hit the market. 'Cause Estelle Getty.

Comment

Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
              Can we just discuss for a hot second that Rob knows most of the words to The Golden Girls? I mean, I know all the words, but I watched a LOT of GG when I was a kid(don’t ask why, because I honestly don’t know). I just have this image of Rob sitting on the couch on Sunday mornings watching reruns of the Girls and snapping at Lesley and Fahey if they interrupt his binging.
              when I was a kid my grandma lived with us for a spell. During that time I learned to love a lot of great things: pink grapefruit, gin rummy, and the Golden Girls.

Blanche is my bae.

Comment

Working...
              X