No announcement yet.

Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yep. Taking my niece to see this. Kid's gonna be all fangirling about the Wasp and stuff.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/pVxOVlm_lE8" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Please be good please be good please be good

Comment

• Black Panther: if you never read one of his books in the last 50 years, this must seem amazing. If you have read his stuff, then it’s literally the only movie they could’ve made. If this film was any safer, it would be the first X-Men movie.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• But it's still good, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
              But it's still good, right?
              Amazing visuals with a very average plot. Far less jokey than most MCU entries.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                Black Panther: if you never read one of his books in the last 50 years, this must seem amazing. If you have read his stuff, then it’s literally the only movie they could’ve made. If this film was any safer, it would be the first X-Men movie.
                Ehhhhhhhh

Klaw doesn't even have his costume or his sonic cup and ball, but there are TWO panthers jumpin' around?

ZERO BUYS
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                  Ehhhhhhhh

Klaw doesn't even have his costume or his sonic cup and ball, but there are TWO panthers jumpin' around?

ZERO BUYS
                  It plays like someone downgraded the Hudlin run, while trying to make an Afrofuturist utopia make sense in the MCU.

Comment

• That being said, the praise for the film seems to be more about sticking it to detractors rather than this movie working. There are great elements in this film. It just bungles the execution so much.

Comment

• Shades of Wonder Woman all over again.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                        Shades of Wonder Woman all over again.
                        Exactly. The difference being is that Coogler did enough legwork that whomever handles the sequel will knock it out of the park.

Comment

• I'm still pumped to see this. It just looks like it will be neat to look at at the very least,
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Watched THOR: RAGNAROK on blu over this past weekend. Pretty sure that this is now my #1 Marvel movie, it's that entertaining. Just wow.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I believe that Ragnarok has the best original score of the MCU films.

But, the Sakaar stuff was forced by Feige and hampers a lot of what the director was accomplishing. He nails the Sakaar stuff, but it was a movie onto itself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                                I believe that Ragnarok has the best original score of the MCU films.
                                It's the only score that isn't generic as hell. It's fantastic.

Comment

Working...
                                X