No announcement yet.

Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some other Zak (surname Knutson) was the donkey showman.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
      Because he's a cunt saying it was all him when he knows it wasn't. Simple as that.
      You are being ridiculous.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
        Some other Zak (surname Knutson) was the donkey showman.
        my bad. They kinda look alike.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Hahaha. It's probably a fake name.

It's probably him. He just showed up for the free shitty catering and donkeylove.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
            You are being ridiculous.
            If someone else made the same statement like say Brett Ratner or Bay, Internet would be livid. Sorry I'm not giving Whedon a free pass because he's Joss Whedon.
            Originally posted by Ari
            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• At least you're not pulling a Hocken and saying that if you liked The Expendables 2 trailer then you must also be a Ron Paul supporter (which really, doesn't make any fucking sense and just furthers my annoyance with him)

I don't love Whedon or hate him. I've enjoyed some of the things he's worked on but I'd say he was pretty instrumental in making the Avengers as good as it apparently is.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Well, if they had a hand in writing the schlock they shoot, then I'd have no problem with them taking credit.

This is not the case with Giant Babby Skull. Your comparison is the worst.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Also, Hocken shoots his mouth off and lacks a filter for his fool-ass opinions.
                  Last edited by Captain Russ; 05-03-2012, 02:49 PM.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• HEY GUISE I'M TALKING ABOUT STUFF

Comment

• Sorry you lack the comprehension to know how fucking classless it is to say "Oh that dude who's credited with me? All his stuff was shit. It was all me because I'm awesome."

Sucks to be you, I guess.
                      Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Well, it's none of my business what the bejammered one declares as fact nowadays, but I will say that his tenure as forum whipping boy was more than earned.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

Sorry you lack the comprehension to know how fucking classless it is to say "Oh that dude who's credited with me? All his stuff was shit. It was all me because I'm awesome."

Or maybe he wasn't thinking when he made what ever comment enraged you. Justp laying devil's advocate. I really don't care so long as the movie itself is good.

Comment

• Cabin in the Woods was fucking great though. That can't be denied.
                            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Sorry you lack the comprehension to know how fucking classless it is to say "Oh that dude who's credited with me? All his stuff was shit. It was all me because I'm awesome."

Jamie, your condescension is unnecessary and just serves to undermine whatever myopic point you were making.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• We need to get back on topic guise. THE MOVIE IS ALMOST HERE. yessss

Comment

Working...
                                X