No announcement yet.

Loki, WandaVision, and the rest of Marvel on TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Once Elektra showed up and Punisher temporarily goes on the shelf I just have lost all interest. I actually agree with what you said about season one Rob. Daredevil is the least interesting thing in this season. BUT. The fight scenes are WAY better. The biker/stair fight is amazing.

Comment

Bernthal makes a STRONG play for best Punisher. We'll see how the season ends but right now it's too close to call with Stevenson.

If you're a Law and Order nerd the middle episodes are fine because the legal stuff takes the Punisher's place. The momentum does come to a grinding halt otherwise. The fight scenes are still cool and it seems to be leading to something big (I don't know much Daredevil history). Since Netflix is hard set on telling one story over the course of the season they should consider ordering shorter seasons. I think it would cut out a lot of the bloat.

Comment

Yeah, these are 13? I think 10 would be much better.

Comment

Finished Daredevil this morning. It was so much better than the first year. I'll say this- I watched all of the first season waiting for something good to happen, I watched all of the second season excited to see what good thing happened next.

Comment

Good to know Grave! I liked season 1, so good news!
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Cloak and Dagger to be a show on ABC FAMILY? wtf.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

So bored by everything not directly involving The Punisher this season.

Comment

This is not surprising.

Punisher getting his own Netflix show.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I mean, they'd be leaving money the table if they didn't do it.

Comment

Will watch the fuck out of a Punisher show
                      XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

so should we care about this Legion show?

Comment

Luke Cage, Iron Fist and The Defenders trailers.

Love the Luke Cage one.

Comment

Luke Cage trailer is great, hope the show is good. Feeling the superhero fatigue big time though, and I don't know if they'll do "different" like Jessica Jones.

Comment

I'm optimistic about Iron Fist. I WANT KUNG-FU

Comment

I'll probably watch them. Really liked the Luke Cage teaser.
                                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Working...
                                X