POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
    I keep picturing Troy like an old school TV/newspaper reporter - sleeves rolled up, a smoke in his hand, another cigarette dangling from his mouth, some empty cups of coffee, and him looking right at you saying "Let's go to Press - FLASH!!!" And me, watching Troy lay down some damn fine reporting.

Keep this stuff coming, man! Helps me get my political learn on!

Those are the kinda guys that used to use me as a $5.25 hourly intern for years. Great stories fucking with them. One time a photo dept intern and I snuck out during lunch to go to the X-Games Trials at the Skate Park. I didn't know ESPN2 was there, but we spent about 90 mins there. We walk back and try to slink in like nothing happened.

These guys had recorded the live showing and just like VCR paused it on our two dumb asses getting caught on camera.

I still hate those bastards.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I like these news roundups because, aside from the usual outrage in my Twitter feed (of which I succumb to too often), I don't have time to scour the web looking for actual news.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
        I like these news roundups because, aside from the usual outrage in my Twitter feed (of which I succumb to too often), I don't have time to scour the web looking for actual news.

I've made new friends with some InfoWars types while doing all of this. While they are crazy as fuck, they're much nicer than the legit politicos. They also want me to buy some new toothpaste.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Count me in as being a lover of these news roundups, Troy.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
            I've made new friends with some InfoWars types while doing all of this. While they are crazy as fuck, they're much nicer than the legit politicos. They also want me to buy some new toothpaste.
            Haha, they're thinking "one of us! One of us!" I think "mind control through dental hygiene" is one of the weirdest conspiracy theories.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
              Haha, they're thinking "one of us! One of us!" I think "mind control through dental hygiene" is one of the weirdest conspiracy theories.

This blue toothpaste shit is their jam. I get that it's made by Tom's of Maine, but it feels like somebody at Tom's did them a favor just to shut them up.

I showed the ingredients to a dentist friend and he was like, it's basically flavored bath gel.

But, I still find it odd. Those psychos are so nice when compared to the Politicos flapping their gums on anything.

Comment

• Early morning round-up

• France's DGSE now has proof that Russia is trying to get Marine Le Pen elected in a manner similar to Trump.
                • Ecuadorian President now willing to force Assange out.
                • Federal Judge orders NYPD to release all surveillance on Black Lives Matter.
                • Several unrelated Georgian White Supremacists in and around the ATL area found with ricin packages stuffed in vehicles.
                • I saw the 2016-2017 rating dump across all TV media outlets. Rather stunned. It reminds me a lot of the comic book industry after the Crash of 1996.

Comment

• http://www.itv.com/news/2017-02-09/r...r-uk-airspace/

Comment

• ROUNDUP TIME

• Expect a ton of firings and Cabinet shakeup sooner than later.
                    • Priebus and Flynn are the two that are going to take the hit more than others. Spicer is also going to get caught in the net.
                    • Flynn did perjure himself and they're going to distance themselves. Pence might have perjured himself as well.
                    • David Brock will be a talking point in the next month or sooner.
                    • The name Wilbur Ross keeps coming up.
                    • Sessions' main purpose is going to be attacking the Judiciary on Trump's behalf and working as his legal shield.
                    • Trump is turning on Ryan and McConnell hard.

Comment

• Lot of shit in a short amount of time. I'll do the Roundup later. Still, it was really nice to be three blocks away from McConnell house (no address, as that constitutes doxxing now).

It sounded like a concert crowd booing the guy....from three blocks away.

I rarely get to experience something like that in person.

Comment

• Nice. Love how Trump and everyone associated with him is getting 'Tea-Partied'.
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Today's Roundup

1. Glenn Glenwald and Edward Snowden's ties to Russia are being investigated.
                          2. Mike Flynn is going, it's just how, when and who is he going to throw under the bus save himself.
                          3. The piss party dossier is real and it's on tape.
                          4. #MKATE is the new magic hashtag that those in the know are pursuing. I know it's tied to a Russian plane, not sure the details.
                          5. The money laundering campus visits charges are only going to get bigger.
                          6. From the people that keep harping on Flynn, the biggest takeaway is that the entire Trump cabinet and key players have dirt on each other. Total House of Cards = no honor. If one goes down, they're ratting out the others.
                          7. At this rate, all signs point to Judiciary and Intel Community as being the only government factions untainted by Russian influence. Naturally, they're now getting targeted in the 24/7 news cycle.
                          8. A Mar-A-Lago club member snapped this shot Sat night. Tell me what's wrong with it:

Comment

• Glenn Glenwald has locked his Twitter and is starting a social media blackout as of 30 minutes ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                              [U]Today's Roundup
                              [*]A Mar-A-Lago club member snapped this shot Sat night. Tell me what's wrong with it: [/LIST]
                              Is that from the wedding that he crashed?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                                Is that from the wedding that he crashed?

No, it's from Saturday night. Take a hard look at the man behind his right. The guy who seemingly knows "I SHOULDN'T BE CAUGHT ON FILM".

Comment

Working...
                                X