Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Boom Patrol Episode 4: Enter The Regretosphere (Part 1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yesssss
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Thanks for putting this up man. Had a blast doing this with you. Also psyched that I'm Anakin haha.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I wish they'd take a Before Sunrise/set approach to some big franchise one day.

I'm not counting Prometheus because I haven't seen the shit yet.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

Phantom Menace is terrible. Terrible and terrible and terrible. Rob, you are like a pig trying to find a truffle in an ocean of shit. I admire your insanity and your determination to rationalize your enjoyment of it, I just can't put myself into that mindset.

Butthorn.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

It is turrible but I can find some enjoyment out of it during some scenes. I know, it's a sickness.

Comment

Honestly, I think the fact you haven't opened your Star Wars trilogy and boast about it is much more disturbing. THEY'RE JUST SITTING THERE, MAN.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

Abin Sur/Ivan Ooze under Boba's helmet?

Fuck yeah. All Mandalorians are now bubblegum demons. YOUR MOVE, FROGNECK.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                  Honestly, I think the fact you haven't opened your Star Wars trilogy and boast about it is much more disturbing. THEY'RE JUST SITTING THERE, MAN.

I have two of them. One unopened and one opened and watched countless times.

Comment

Dubs.

You have dubs.

Angar has turned to hate.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

3 bewts. Nice.

If this leads to a spin-off of a spin-off of a spin-off, I'd listen to that shit.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

If anything I totally want to do more episodes with Randall. Had a blast and hopefully you all dig his show because Marissa and him are pretty funny.

Comment

Missed Marissa on the show, she's generally pretty awesome.

There's never been a three-person show (memory is hazy, so maybe there was at some point in the herstery of Perdkerst/BEEDEEARR), and I don't know if the cross-talk over skype or whatever would be manageable, but that'd also be pretty awesome (in addition to the spin-off-off-off). Hell, maybe a wifeswap type of 'cast down the line?

I'm just spitballing here like a fucking EES salesman.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

Great episode - eager for Part Two, and I also miss Marissa. Like the dynamic you and Randall have, Rob.

Comment

Ya'll have a good back and forth but I felt like Randall.

"Ah no, ah fuck it" at the 23:00 mark lol

Can't handle the extended universe shit, I love the idea but it's so big and I know there's a ton of shit out there. I'll be interested when Lucas dies and talented writers and directors can explore the universe. And seriously Rob, went to the 3D Phantom Menace? I'm sending you for help.

Comment

Working...
                              X