Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I loved the setting, art style, and the combat system of the first installment (sequel added onto to that in fun ways even if the story was lacking) and the new one looks even better.

You should open yourself up to the possibility that you might enjoy Infinite.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I'd love to be wrong. I'm just saying that this isn't a must buy game for me. I'm sure when there is a drought this summer I'll try it.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yeah, Infinite looks good, but nothing about it screams day one for me. And I'm so far behind on games right now I figure I will get it on the next big Steam sale.

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
          I loved the setting, art style, and the combat system of the first installment (sequel added onto to that in fun ways even if the story was lacking) and the new one looks even better.

You should open yourself up to the possibility that you might enjoy Infinite.
          LOVED the 1st, never played the 2nd, as it's not from the same company and lookds be te be a rehash, so fuck it.

Mind you, I'm a veteran from the good old System Shock days, so...
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• FUCK YEAH JUST GRABBED LEGO CITY UNDERCOVER ITS ON TONIGHT YESSSsss
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• That's a game I would buy for my son if it wasn't a exclusivity for Nintendo's failure of a system.

Comment

• Not a failure. Just not what you are looking for.

I love my WiiU.

Comment

• I don't quite like it (I got burned buying a Wii, but it wasn't for me...), but so far, the WiiU is a failure for Nintendo.

Comment

• shit, that's right. I still have a WiiU in the box. I haven't opened it since winning it.

should probably sell the thing.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                      shit, that's right. I still have a WiiU in the box. I haven't opened it since winning it.

should probably ship it to B_Metal's kids.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Or mine, in exchange for an insane amount of Alldressed Chips and poutine sauce.

Comment

• I have no alldressed chips. I lose. *sadjackface*
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• holy shit...I'd consider the trade for all dressed chips. Fuck Josh's kids.

(just kidding)
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• My kids are not providing me with all dressed chips either. Fuck them. Fer cereal

Comment

• hahaha.

So that Lego City game is pretty swank. It is a perfect "kids" game with enough to do for adults that I'm having a blast with it. The injokes and parodies are pretty funny. That being said, Frank Honey is the WORST CHARACTER ever. gotdamn.

Comment

Working...
                                X