Bill Paxton in Film

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    Think I am going to introduce the girlfriend to Frailty this weekend.

And his best role is Tombstone you idiots.
    Team GingerTex on this one.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
      Think I am going to introduce the girlfriend to Frailty this weekend.

And his best role is Tombstone you idiots.
      You have a girlfriend? That's cool!

Also, his best role is Chet and True Lies, but frailty is fucking AWESOME.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Yeah. True Lies is something special
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I will take Chet and True Lies as solid 2 and 3.

Comment

I don't think I've ever watched tombstone all the way through.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              I don't think I've ever watched tombstone all the way through.
              Your honorary Texanship is revoked.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I don't dig westerns for the most part. Not a slam on the movie just never had the inkling to watch it.

Comment

I don't dig westerns for the most part. Not a slam on the movie just never had the inkling to watch it.

Comment

Saddle up and watch dat shit, Rob! The performances alone are worth the viewing.

Comment

I think it's the single most quotable movie ever made. And Kurt Russel is the un-credited director after Cosmatos lost the crew.

Comment

Fine. I'll try and watch it this weekend. I better not be bored for three hours.

Comment

Val Kilmer alone would be worth the three hours and that's just ONE performance man.

Comment

Sure but again it's already an uphill battle since the western genre doesn't do much for me. Except for Young Guns hahah

Comment

Also it's 2 hours 10 minutes or something. Not 3 hours.

Comment

Sure but again it's already an uphill battle since the western genre doesn't do much for me. Except for Young Guns hahah
                                A yes, Young Guns. I remember that.

The Mazda Miata of Westerns.

The Western Chick Flick.
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X