Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
    License to Kill is great.

License to Drive is better.
    I don't need the Beemer dad. I already got a Mercedes!

Comment

• The dad was also SUPER AWESOME in Mr. Boogedy.

Comment

• Die Another Day is horrendous. License to Kill is not much of a Bond film, but it sure is fun.
        I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• LTK, done right (by which I mean done with a competent director), would have been amazing. If they remake ANY Bond film with Daniel Craig, it should be this one.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• And call it License Revoked this time.
            I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• I like Die Another Day purely for the lulz it gives.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yup, I loved DAD in theaters. People went from disappointment to laughing at the movie in unison so quick. It was like Bay before Transformers and people took him seriously.

Comment

• Dalton, Davi and the overall premise (Someone fucked up Felix and Bond gets revenge) were great. That's... about it.
                  Originally posted by Ari
                  The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• WAYNE NEWTON, bitches! Bless your heart!
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Whatever, I still love the truck chase and Dalton burning Davi alive. And it's STILL better than Moonraker.

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                        Dalton, Davi and the overall premise (Someone fucked up Felix and Bond gets revenge) were great. That's... about it.

Half of License to Kill is the book for Live and Let Die.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I'm astonished when people slam A View To A Kill.

Comment

• Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
                            I'm astonished when people slam A View To A Kill.

Really?!?
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Is that the one with Walken?
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                                Is that the one with Walken?

Yeah.

Comment

Working...
                                X