Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
    How are you at front rubs?
    He's quite capable with those,too! Every night,as a matter of fact
    “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Lola View Post
      He's quite capable with those,too! Every night,as a matter of fact
      PICS, VIDEO, STICK FIGURE DRAWINGS OR IT DIDN'T HA... Oh, never mind.

Comment

• About to try Chinese in the ass crack of Louisiana. Please pray for me now.

Comment

• man don't do it besides Louisiana's a bitch she stole my money
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
            PICS, VIDEO, STICK FIGURE DRAWINGS OR IT DIDN'T HA... Oh, never mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
              About to try Chinese in the ass crack of Louisiana. Please pray for me now.
              (*Dives in like a Secret Service agent and knocks Billy out of the way*)
              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post

Comment

• The waitress tried to tell me the General Tsao's she brought me was orange chicken. Even though it wasn't orange. Or sweet. And it was covered in peppers. And cashews. I gave up and ate it, it was tasty, but I wanted that orange chicken.

Comment

Better that you 'stick' to your writing,dear
                    “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• Took Brittany to Rudi Lechner's for anniversary dinner. It's an "authentic" German place. I didn't expect much, but as soon as our 70 year old grandma waitress from Austria named Greta asked for our beer orders I knew I was in heaven. And these fucking beers were half a liter each. AWWWWWWWW YEAAAAAH

I got the sampler plate, two sausages, snitzel, roasted chicken, braised pork, pot roast, Austrian potatoes. We also had some latkes. And some of the best fucking bread I ever had in my fucking life. I want to die.

Comment

• Jesus, that's like half a petting zoo on a plate, Billy!

I just had an Amy's Organics bean & cheese burrito - I've had this crappy cold all week long which is finally running out of my system, and I swore if I had another meal this week that involved soup that I'd beat the hell out of someone.
                        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          We also had some latkes.
                          Jewish food at a German place.

Oooooooooookay.

Comment

• hahaha

EDITED FOR CONTENT: I had a miniature frozen CPK Sicilian thin crust pizza. It sucked. I was drunk. Whatever.
                            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Oooooooooookay.
                              REPARATIONS!

Comment

Oooooooooookay.
                                [Adjusts Spectacles on Bridge of Nose]

*HARRR-UMMPHH!*

Actually, Judaism is a religion, not an ethnicity. Many so-called "Jewish" delicacies are actually ethnic dishes from the countries of origin wherein large Jewish enclaves once resided. Latkes, for example, are of Eastern European descent. many Jews fled Russia and Poland during Worls War II to escape not only the Nazis, but the anti-Semitism rampant among the native populations as well. Further, the Eastern portion of Germany features heavy Slavic influences. There is even a guttural, Slavic-influenced accent evident in the speech of its denizens.

Carry on.
                                I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

Working...
                                X