I hate bees and spiders and OMG KILL IT WITH FIRE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crazy
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...sman-ever.html

I say we take off, nuke Australia from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
      XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• FUCK. THAT.

Comment

• I legit thought that was fake when I saw that yesterday. Knowing it's real is terrifying.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Fuck, Australia, what did you do to Mother Nature to make her hate you so much?!
              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Probably their close proximity to New Zealand that's doing it. Them Kiwis have some BIG horkin' spiders, yo!

Comment

• The ocean is a scary fucking place.

These are nightmare fuel.

Comment

• Sweet baby Jesus. That makes me want to hide inside an oversized hoodie in a closet.
                    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Those fish are AWESOME. My brother-in-law is huge into fishing, and I know those would make him shit his pants with glee. Or horror. He's tough to read sometimes.

Comment

• Why don't I swim or want to go into the ocean deeper than, like, my knees? That fuckin' link right there. The ocean is designed to kill us in every aspect.

Comment

• That one in the header image has human looking teeth. I can't erase that image from my mind.
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• when it popped up in my feed I thought it was a shot from the new Alien Covenant movie.

Comment

• This is fun.

https://articles.oregonlive.com/paci...verturns_o.amp

Comment

• holy shit. That picture looks like something out of The Mist

Comment

Working...
                                X