Star Wars KOTOR MMO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The giant bot?
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Whatever it was. I clicked on a dead Jedi that I found in the northeast corner if the map...hmm, what's this? WHAM. it was huge, that's all I know. I was laughing too hard to really understand what it was.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Also, the game locked up and crashed on.me three times. Same issue that you had, I'm guessing. I asked around and yeah...lots of people are having the problem.
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• That shit is fucking annoying.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Crash crash crash. Crash. Pisses me off to no end.

However...

I finished Taris and that shit stopped. I think. I suspect that the crashing is specific to Taris.

Comment

• Not on my machine. :/

But fuck Taris. I was finishing up the last quest there involving that cunt Sith and I have to destroy her and my shit crashed to desktop. Now I can't access the room where she is, can't reset the quest, etc. Sooo pissed.

Comment

• My machine crashed three times before that mission. Thank for it didn't while I actually undertook that mission or I would have screamed.

In truth, I think it's THAT quest arc that is causing the crashes. They started when I started working my way through it and they seemingly ended once I completed it. Indeed, the FAQ for issues seems to indicate that there are known performance issues that are specific to Taris quests.

Comment

• Haven't crashed once since I left Taris. I played for two hours last night...I'm about done with the planet Queef or whatever it's called. Played smooth as can be.

Comment

• Quesh was fucking pointless. I showed up, killed my dude for my class quest and got the fuck off. Was able to fight Thana last night. FINALLY.

Comment

• I'm gonna finish off the side quests on Queef just to grind XP. I'm close to dinging 39. Both is next, I think.

Glad you were able to finish off Thana.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                        I'm gonna finish off the side quests on Queef
                        I wish this was the name of a real planet.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Almost 37 played a bit yesterday. Grinding through my companion quests at the moment to take a break from Taris.

Comment

• Almost 41. Good God is Hoth big.

Comment

• Good to know. I'm trying to get my companions to 10000 loyalty because I was so bored with Taris by the end and Quarsh seemed more of the same.

Comment

• Queef is a waste of time, story wise, but I ended up getting some good loot. Also, I'm glad I did all of it as it enabled me to hit Hoth a few levels up on the enemies. It's been pretty damned easy so far.

As to the companions, I've used all of them but I'm really inly using Quinn...having a healer is way too handy.

Comment

Working...
                                X