• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• curious on your theory.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
      curious on your theory.
      It's been floating for a few days, but shit last night made me reapproach it.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I'll go ahead and do another breakdown here, as lot of shit dropped suddenly.

1. Don't invest in Bitcoin for the foreseeable future.
        2. Apparently, the US Treasury has plans for a full embargo of Russia. I kinda saw that coming, but still...damn.
        3. Lindsay Graham is introducing legislation soon that makes it illegal to fire a Special Counsel (Mueller) without judicial review.
        4. About the Bitcoin thing? If you do have some, move it to an Anglo friendly server. More of the exotic ones are getting destroyed by Russian hackers.
        5. In regards to Sessions theory: Dude got picked up shortly after his Intel Cmte testimony. He's got a deal similar to Flynn, but with more caveats. The longer he stays in the fire, the easier his eventual punishment. Not solid fact yet, but getting there. Again, this one isn't my raw intel or theory work. It's something that got brought up on Monday that is becoming more and more likely as more info and time moves forward.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• 1) Really eager to see the story WaPo is sitting on - hope it's one mother of a blockbuster.

2) All the stuff coming out now re: the transgender ban is getting folks a bit fired up at the local base. Fully expecting to hear many opinions as personnel enter the shop today.

3) Anything that'll keep Mueller on Trump and the administration's collective ass for the foreseeable future is good. But I am glad shit'll get real if Mueller's removed. I swear, every damn day, I'm praying Trump and crew get nailed hard and do serious jail time over all of this.

Comment

• Full embargo of Russia? So, the plan is to flat out declare economic war on them, then. Wow. That'll have blowback.
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

Full embargo of Russia? So, the plan is to flat out declare economic war on them, then. Wow. That'll have blowback.
              There will be blowback. But, it's in the EU and Asia's best interest to play ball. The world is safer and the market is more stable by removing the main economic fundraiser for terrorism on a global scale.

Comment

• I think from now on I'm going to ignore the Cheeto's tweets. They seem to be the smoke and mirrors that he's using to draw attention away from the real stuff.
                Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• It's on, we've got ourselves a GOP Civil War.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                    It's on, we've got ourselves a GOP Civil War.
                    No shit. Lindsey Graham pretty much tossed down the gauntlet today. Add in everyone else (Murkowski, Hatch, Grassley, and Session) and you can see the blood in the water.

Get your popcorn.

Comment

No shit. Lindsey Graham pretty much tossed down the gauntlet today. Add in everyone else (Murkowski, Hatch, Grassley, and Session) and you can see the blood in the water.

Get your popcorn.

Also, Roger Stone threatened to kill people on social media. Not to mention, New Fuck Boy having to walk back his murder comments on CNN.

Comment

• I'm unclear as to what's going on with with the health care vote. It sounds like McConnell and Ryan reneged on how the vote was going to go?

Comment

• Seems to me like Ryan lied to all the Senators. Like he said "listen, guys, go ahead and pass that trash and we'll completely rework it in the House." But in the meantime he and the Pale Man agreed to rush it through to the Orange One's desk.

Comment

I'm unclear as to what's going on with with the health care vote. It sounds like McConnell and Ryan reneged on how the vote was going to go?
                            McConnell can't get it done. What he wants to do is have it fail at the Senate, then the House shoves their plan through. From there, the Senate will vote Yea or Nay on that.

It's underhanded, but so are these wastes of life.

Comment

• Scaramucci: "I’m not Steve Bannon, I’m not trying to suck my own cock.”

Read this and more at The New Yorker: https://t.co/WxvxkML0go

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                                McConnell can't get it done. What he wants to do is have it fail at the Senate, then the House shoves their plan through. From there, the Senate will vote Yea or Nay on that.

It's underhanded, but so are these wastes of life.

So, the senate bill will fail, then the house will vote on their bill and, if it passes, it'll go to the senate. If it fails there, then we're back at square one. Indications are that the senate is so pissed at the situation that they'll vote NO out of pure spite.

Am i wrong? Am I reading this right that there's essentially no chance of a bill passing?

Comment

Working...
                                X